Chapter 52

TBIILWYM 52| Moon

"I don't know what to do," I was so conflicted right now. "I don't want my Papa Lo and Mama La to be hurt but my Papa Ganda's death need justice. " I shut my eyes off. "This is frustrating. Damn." I uttered.

I was like in the middle of the confusing forest, where in theres a lot way that I need to choose before escaping the forest. Maraming choices, maraming pwedeng pagpiliang desisyon at aksyon pero alam kong may kaakibat itong resulta. I don't want to decide recklessly. Kung aatrad ko ang kaso para lang akong tangang nag-sayang ng limang taong galit, like I was a comedian clowning myself.

It's nearly one o'clock in the morning, I can't sleep at my condo. Para akong nagbabahay na ewan. My mind is in turmoil, like a hurricane. Magpapaikot-ikot hanggang sa hindi ko na masundan ang direksyon. Afraid that I might choose the wrong option.

I heard my phone beep, my brows furrowed. Sinong magtetext ngayong alas dose ng madaling araw? I opened the message when it was registered from Zachy, the real Zachariah this is.

From: Zachy | +9*********6

Hey, are you awake?

I typed fast all of a sudden he's asking me if I'm awake. What's the matter with him?

To: Zachy
Yes, I am. Why? Are you okay?

After typing, I send my reply to him. Seconds had passed and a message from him popped again. Wow, ang bilis magtype ah.

From: Zachy | +9*********6

The moon is beautiful, isn't it?

I was confused, what the hell moon? My brows are knitted.

To: Zachy

What the heck? Zachariah it's 12:45 am in the midnight.

I looked at the sky in our window. Natatakpan ang buwan sa mga ulap.

And natatakpan ng mga fucking bastards cloud ang buwan.
Can you just take a photo of it and send it to me?

I hit the send button and wait for his response. But minutes have past walang respond na nanggaling sakanya. It's not my fault na nalilito at hindi ko makita ang buwan!

Napasinghap ako ng mag-ring ang cellphone ko. Zachariah is calling! What the heck!

Zachy's calling....

I immediately accepted the call, I'm a little bit trembling.  "Hey.." I heard him hummed and then he sighed. "Why?" He didn't talk. "I'm sorry Zachy! I can't see the moon. "

["But the moon is beautiful isn't it?"]

He asked that again the same question in the message. Ano bang isasagot ko? Nataranta ang inner cells sa akin ng marinig na naman ang tanong na iyon. "A-Ahm.. E-Eh.. Oo? " I stammered, I didn't know what to respond. I heard Zachariah's laugh.

["What the hell? You slow woman.."]

My voice quivered. "Huh? I-I w-what? I couldn't understand what you're talking about.. I-I.. H-Huh?"  I heard him sighed once again, maybe irritated right now. It's 1:30 am in the midnight, we spend almost an hour guessing his The moon is beautiful, isn't it? question.

["I am here for you always... Like the moon and sun who's always been inlove but the destiny didn't allow them. The moon who's always there for the sun, watching it to rise even though it's the moon downfall. "]

I gluped at his words. "I'm always here for you too, Zachariah. Always," i replied.

["But you're not sure. Did you know, in the middle of the night, in my dreams–"]

I cut him off. "–huh? Taylor Swift is that you?" I joke, he laugh at it. It's like he copied it on Taylors Swift song lyrics! "Originality Zachy! You need to be unique." I said and pouted, he laugh again.

["Oh, is that so? My feelings are original and cannot be fake. And the way I love someone, it's unique. Even though it hurts, I will continue loving that person."]

I'm speechless. "O-Oum.." I let out a deep breath. "Yes, like when I met you on my darkest days then you lift me up...  Zachariah, thank you.." I sincerely said.

["Я люблю тебя.."] ( Ya lyublyu tyebya)

I didn't understand what he said, he ended the call quickly. Hindi ko narinig ng mabuti at naintindihan. Nakaloloka naman. When the call ended, still bothered on what he said. I decided to message him.

To: Zachy
What?

He replied fast.

From: Zachy |+9*********6

Nothing, you should sleep. It's late na.
And don't reply na, just sleep. I really like talking to you but late night talk
isn't healthy. You need more sleep.

I smiled, reading his text. Nilagay ko sa ibabaw ng cabinet ko ang aking phone at agad na sumampa sa kama't nahiga na. Before sleeping I prayed to God. I'm like floating on a nineth cloud, ah, this is heaven.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

I woke up when a light hit my face, papikit-pikit pa ang mga mata ko habang bumabangon. Nag-unat din muna bago tumayo. Ilang minuto muna akong tumunga-nga sa kawalan bago napagpasiyahang mag-ayos na.

I quickly bath and did my morning routines. Wearing nothing aside from a towel on my head and body, I picked a red dress that I'll wear for today. I let out a heavy sighed when I noticed that I'm a little bit trembling.

When I finished wearing my outfit I did next my make up. Sitting im front of the vanity mirror with a lots of make up to pick.  I applied all the make up that necessarily to complete my look.

Lastly, I pick the crimson red matte lipstick, completing it. I slowly applies it to my lips, observing how the color spread. The moment I'm done I put down the lipstick and a sinister smile plastered in my face.

Kinuha ko ang litrato ni Papa Ganda sa harapan ng aking table at pinagmasdan ito, I caressed it. Generoso De Pukpok a ray if sunshine, the mother Generous, a honorable father–mother.

I will bring the justice they didn't give you. Promise.

Once again i smiled as I hugged my Papa Gandas picture. "Today is the day," I whispered.

The day that we will unfold every truths that being burried and neglected. The untold truth that failed to tell itself.

﹌﹌﹌
#Moon

A/N: Moon... 🌚