Special Chapter

Xenov- (Senob)
Xenovia- (Senobiya)

______

#SS1:TBIILWYM

XENOV & XENOVIA

I caressed my Chakabella's big round tummy. It's been nine months. Nagbibilang nalang ako ng araw para sa paglabas ng kambal. Well, as a excited soon to be daddy I've been stressing myself out on how to change a baby's diaper. Nagpaturo pa ako kay Kuya Xenver kung papaano.

I trained with him and his son and my whole family is trying to laugh at my actions. Couldn't help it, I'm just excited.

Well, Galatea's been really, really grumpy. One time she requested a whole restaurant to be close for a minute. Did you hear it? Yes! For a fucking minute! Hindi ko alam kung papaanong alo ang gagawin sakanya noon. I was first embarrassed for the disturbance but well, seeing my wofe cry it was hell.

And I ended up paying for the owner to close her restaurant for a minute because my stubborn wife wants to eat alone. Alone.

"Someone's excited.." I heard her angelic voice-not so angelic actually because sometimes she's dracula. "Huwag kang hihimatayin ah.." She reminded me everytime.

What I am? A fictional character who's been fainting when he sees his wife giving birth? Impossible.

"Galatea I'm not one of those guys you've been reading on pocket books.." She smiled and hug me. "You pregnant woman." I notice how her lips pouted like she wants something she couldn't voice out. "Hmm.. What is it you crazy preggy?"

"I want hotdog and coffee.." I was relieved, it wasn't weird which is really surprising.

I smiled at her then stood up. "Oh, you want to eat fried hotdog and drink some coffee?" I asked again.

"Noooooo," she tried to stand up but ending she failed. While laughing I guided her. "Gusto kong hotdog na sinabawan. Yung kapeng sinabawang hotdog..."

Oh, fucking fuck..

How the hell I will make that?! Boil the hotdog to the coffee?! What will it taste?! Baka naman paglabas ng mga anak nami'y na food poison na sila.
"You should eat normal foods."

"Ano ba 'yan Xerxes! Masarap 'yon! " She whined. "Nakakainis ka naman! Puro nalang ikaw nasusunod! Paladesisyon ka! Napakadrama mo! Naiinis ako sayo!" And with that she stormed out.

I blinked multiple times. What just happened?

Damn. The Galatea is stubborn but the pregnant Galatea is more than that! She's giving me massive headache. Sighing, I followed her only to see her eating at the kitchen.

"Bati na tayo? Masarap nga.." Pang-uuto ko sakanya at tinabihan ito sa pagkain. She nodded happily.

"Ah.." Namutla ako ng itinapat nito ang hotdog na may sabaw na kape sa akin. "Hindi ba sabi mo masarap? Dali tikman mo! " Aniya.

Oh, good God, help please.. Nakapikit ako habang isinusubo niya sa akin ang makasalanang food combination na iyon. I stopped myself from puking and gulped the fucking devils on my mouth. "M-Masarap nga.."