Chapter 53

A/N: WARNING!!
I researched before writing this court scene. But i know I'm not a lawyer or what to know what's happening inside a court room.

This scene and other scenarios might not that accurate, or may mali at hindi nangyayari sa korte so I'm so sorry na agad. I researched but if there's something wrong in this chapter i think my researched wasn't enough.

Again, you can approach me, message me if you found mistakes that need to be addressed and to be correct.

EXPECT TYPO'S, WRONGS GRAMMARS AND SUCH US.

Justice

Xerxes stood up with so much pride with him. His cold eyes looking at my Aunt lawyer. He has this aura that says don't fuck with me today or I will break your bones.

I sighed, hugging my Papa Ganda's picture while sitting. The hearing will start soon. Zachariah is present and he his beside me, Shermaneous, Rossweisse, Gremory and Clasper were aren't here but they told me they will just deal of something for Xerxes movement will succeed.

I roamed my eyes, my aunt who's still proud looking at my direction she was with my whole true family. My Papa Lo and Mama La together with her daughter-my cousin Zain. This is all fucked up, me versus my whole true family.

Before the hearing start, Xerxes already explained everything to me and Zachariah. What will I respond, the words that might give us the will possibly go wrong situation, what is my role on this hearing, what will the what if's statement that will be tackled today.

But Justice will prevail. And lastly, tell nothing but the truth.

The prosecutor stood up, fixing his coat before looking at the judge. "Ready for the people, Your Honor. " He said.

Both lawyer stood up, but I knew better. Parang show off lang ito dahil hindi pa man din nagsisimula ang hearing nasasapawan na ni Xerxes and kabilang panig na abogado. Actually, I think they're the same age. They're both good looking but Xerxes... talagang nasasapawan niya.

""Generoso De Pukpok, was accused on Nineteenth of October, Two Thousand Twenty for keeping a pack of drugs on his bag causing him to be caught by the authorities. " The Prosecutor said. Maraming nagbulungan, I know what they're thinking. "He was charged in Republic Act No. 9165, Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act but he managed to pay the penalty needed by the help of Mr. and Mrs. Hernandez." I sighed when I saw Papa Lo and Mama La hugged each other, gusto kong malaman kung anong tumatakbo sa isip nila. I haven't talk to them since the day I told them I will still push the case. "But the next day after he payed for the penalty and reach his freedom back. In Twenty Fourth of November, Generoso was dead on the spot in Feylend Grocery, in Sitio Nga-Nga, 4:28 in the afternoon after a two gun man riding a motorcycle shot him. "

My aunt's lawyer stood up, he glanced at me and smirked. I quivered, what the hell? "Goodmorning," he started. "Angelica Hernandez, my client. Stated that they own a factory where Generoso works." A memory flashback, Papa Ganda waking up to early and then coming home late. "One of the witnesses and a factory worker stated on our investigation that Angelica Hernandez here is a good and responsible boss on them." A middle age man appeared. "And that was so confusing on their part, why Angelica Hernandez was the suspect here so suddenly." Paliwanag nito.

I stopped, yes, Aunt Angelica is the suspect. Not Papa Lo and Mama La, but Aunt Angelica. We found so much and strong evidence that were pointing on her.