part 32

Hello guys so here is the next chapter pls do vote and comment.

TARGET:300+

Manik:it means she is not my nandini he said shockingly then who is she? How this stupid detective followed this girl i think he also thought her as nandini like me as she is exactly looking like my little rat

At that time he saw menaka who moved out of the room talking with nandini on the phone

He decided to follow her to know the truth so he immediately called the private detective.

Detective:Hello sir.

Manik:Hello u stop following nandini and haa one more thing ur work is soon gonna complete and u will receive ur payment in 2 or 3 days.

Detective:ok sir.

By the he disconnected the call and immediately weared his coat and went out of the cabin he sat in his car and droved towards the place where nandini asked menaka to come after meeting with harshad.

He reached the xyz park and went inside the park where he searched for them and finally spotted nandini and menaka who covered herself with scarf he got shocked first but soon understood that menaka is lookalike of nandini

He secretly moved towards them and listened their talks and got shocked to know that nandini's brother is alive and how harshad blackmailing her in the name of rishab.

He fisted his hands angrily listening nandini he was now hell angry on harshad he want to murder harshad but he controlled himself.

Aftet talking abt the guest house wher rishab was kept nandini and menka moved out from the park and after sometime manik also moved out from there.

At present.

Nandini was shocked listening manik's part she didnt expected that manik know abt this mess.

Raj:Nandini beta why u hided this much big thing from us.

Nandini:iam sorry uncle i was scared at that time she said with teary eyes.

Nyu:Nandu beta its ok beta if u really want to say sorry to us they we dont need sorry beta because u r like our daughter but if u want to ask forgiveness from anybody then it is manik.

yes beta he suffered a lot when ur rude with him he didnt ate anything he was just thinking abt u all the time and u know what beta he even became unconscious in the office beacuse of not eating food properly she said.

By listening this nandini wad shocked and feeling guilty tears are falling from her eyes listening manik's suffering because of her she looked at manik by crying and who have tears in his eyes but he looked at otherside not want to face her.

Raj:Nandu beta its ok leave all this now we all got out of this mess and now rishab is also with us u no need to worry ok.

By the way beta can u say how come u know abt rishab and what happened with harshad he asked.

Nandini:Uncle one day when i was in hospital i got call from harshad asking me to meet him if i want to know abt a secret so i went there and he revealed abt rishab that rishab was with him he didnt died in the accident with mom and dad and if i want rishab safely then he asked me to get a imp file from malhotra industry and asked me to sleep with him she said closing her eyes with disgust.

By listening this manik eyes became red with anger.

Nandini:i dont know what to do at that time so i acted liked accepting his conditions and next day in the hospital i got a accident case of a lady who is unknown so i thought to know abt ger relatives or closed ones and at time i found a phone in her bag and called the first number in her phone.

Flashback.

Nandini:Hello

Girl:Hello who is this where is my mother how u got her phone.

Nandini:Excuse me dont get tensed ur mother was in the hospital.

Girl:what she aksed tensedly.

Nandini:Accident happened to her and she was admitted in the hosptal pls come to xyz hospital soon

Girl:I will come soon she said by crying.

Nandini was waiting for the girl in her cabin because she have to do operation to the lady because she lost so much blood and for that she need the lady's family permission.

Ath that time she saw a girl who came inside her cabin by covering her face with the scarf and after coming into her cabin the girl got shocked to see nandini.

Nandini:Excuse me r u the daughter of that lady.

But the girl was numb and just seeing nandini and at that time the girl's scarf loosened a bit and fallen down

Nandini got shocked seeing the girl's face.

Nandini:who r u and u r looking exactly like me she said shocking.

Girl:My name is menaka and the lady who got admitted in the hospital is my mother she said

(PLS READ 🙏🙏)So guys how was the chapter pls guys if u like it then pls do votes and comments and pls read my new story Her true love and do votes and comments on that story u guys will like that story also it is also based on school life and teenage pls Dont be silent readers