part 11

Hello guys so here is the next chapter pls do votes and comments

TARGET:60+

Manik came out of the bathroom after getting freshed up and nandu angrily glared at him.

Manik:why r u glaring at me u little rat go and take bath.

Nandu:U monster u cheated me.

Manik:O hello little rat this is my room and my bathroom if u want to take bath first then get up early u lazy head.

Nandu:I dont have time to listen ur rants monster.

By saying that nandu went inside the bathroom.

Manik went down and saw his mom dad and grandmaa already sat for break fast he went towards them and sat at the dining table.

Nyu:Manik where is nandu?

Manik:Maa she is getting ready.

Nyu:oh.

At that time nandu also came down and sat at the dining table.

Nyu:Nandu beta aagayi tu chalo ab sab ko break fast lagati hu.

By saying that nyu served break fast to all and all of them started to eat their breakfast.

Raj:Manik now onwards u have to handle the malhotras branch in india and usa branch will be handled by me.

Manik:what dad what r u speaking.

Raj:Yes manik we are going to usa along with ur grand maa for her treatment u and nandini will be staying here.

Manik:Dad how can we to stay here without u guys.

Nandu:Uncle no i wont stay here i will also come with u.

Nyu:No nandu beta pls listen to us u cant come with us we r going for daadi's treatment.

Raj:Manik and nandu pls understand.

Manik:But dad how can i stay here u know right i got habituated in usa.

Raj:Manik dont worry if u stay here for sometime u will get habituated here also.

Manik:But dad.

Raj:Manik beta pls try to understand.

Manik:ok dad.

Raj:Nandu beta dont worry ok we will return soon just 3months beta.

Nandu:ok uncle but i will call u guys daily.

Nyu:ok nandu

After completing the break fast manik and raj went to office as raj want to explain the project details and office work to manik as he was new to india branch.

At evening

Manik and raj returned from office raj went to his room to get fresh up and manik went to his room.

Manik went into his room and saw nandu on the bed playing games on mobile.

Manik:Little rat instead of playing games on mobile u can study right.

Nandu:Monster iam playing game here dont disturb me with ur bickerings.

By saying that nandu again started to play the game.

Manik took his t shirt and shorts from cup board and went into the bathroom and got freshed up.

Both manik and nandini went down and had their dinner and came into their room.

Manik:U stupid rat dont sleep on me at midnight.

Nandu:why i will sleep on u when i have bed monster.

Manik:Tum bed pe kaha soti ho pura mere paas aake mere upar soti ho u little rat.

Nandu:If u have problem then u sleep on the couch monster.

Manik:Why i will sleep on the couch when i have my own bed little rat

Again they started to argue with eachother at that time nandu saw a cockroache.

Nandu:Monster cockroche she said loudly.

Manik:I wont fall in ur trick little rat u r applying my trick on me.

Nandu:No monster really there is a cockroache.

By saying that manik turned back and saw a cockroache.

Manik started to scream anad nandu also started to scream as the cockroache was moving towards them.

Both started to throw things on cockroache and they climbed on bed and inorder to escape from cockroache😂

Finally cockroache gone both manik and nandu took breathe in relief.

So guys how was the chapter pls do votes and comments and dont be silent readers.