part 7

Pls guys encourage me iam new to writing pls give votes and comments on the story dont be silent readers.

TARGET:50+complete the target than only u guys will get next update

Manik wrapped his hands around her shoulders to reduce her shivering and she snuggled more into him.He smiled at her cute behaviour.

After 2 hours the bus reached mumbai manik patted nandu on her shoulders to wake her up.

Manik:oye little rat wake up we reached mumbai.

By hearing manik voice nandu woke up.

Nandu:.monster Hum itni jaldi mumbai pohach gaye.

Manik:Tum toh kumbkaran jaisa soyi ho 2 gante aur ab keh rahi hai ki hum itni jaldi mumbai pohach gaye.

By saying that manik and nandini went out of the bus.it is 4am there is no single vehicle on the road.

Nandu:Monster ab hum ghar kaise jayenge kuch bhi dhik raha hai road pe.

At that time manik saw a auto and he immeditely hold nandu hand and went towards the auto.

Manik:Bhai saab hume malhotra mansion jana hai pls hame drop kardijiye.

Auto driver:Nahi mai aapko drop nahi kar sakta mujhe bahut kaam hai.

Manik:Tumhe jitna paise chahe utna dudunga hame drop karo.

Auto driver:jitna chahe utna dega tum.

Manik:Ha bhai saab ab chalo.

By saying that manik and nandu sat in the auto and reached malhotra mansion.

Manik gave money to auto driver and they both went into the mansion.

As they both are very tired manik sat on the sofa and relaxing and nandu also sat on the sofa beside manik.

Manik kept his head on nandu's lap by seeing manik nandu said.

Nandu:Monster get up from my lap tum bahut bhaari ho.

Manik:mai nahi utne vala hu tum bhi bus mai 2 gante maire shouder pai soyi ho aab mai bhi soyunga.

By listening this nandu stopped talking as she know that this monster wont lisen to her.

Manik slept on her lap and nandu is not getting sleep because she slept in bus.

She saw manik who was peacefully sleeping on her lap by seeing his cute face nandu put her hands on manik hairs and started to ruffle it.

Nandu's pov:kitna soft hai monster's hair aur bahut handsome hai yeh monster yeh dhikne mai hero jaisa handsome hai par mujhe har baar tang karta hai.

After sometime nandu also fell into sleep by laying her head on sofa.

Next morning

It is 8am in the morning sun rays are falling on both manik and nandu.

Manik got up from his sleep due to sun rays and nandu also woke up from her sleep.

Nandu:Aah monster get up from my lap my legs are paining because of u.

Manik got up from her lap and stood up

Manik:o hello little rat even my shoulders are paining because u also slept on my shoulders in the bus.

By saying that manik went to his room and nandu also went to her room.

Afte some time servants entered the mansion and went into kitchen to prepare food and some are cleaning the house.

Manik came down after getting fresh up in his room he called one of the servant and said that.

Manik:yeh maira car keys hai maira gaadi highway mai puncture hua hai.Tum jaake usse le aao aur haa ek aur baat yeh baat mom aur dad ko nahi batana ok.

Servant:ok sir

By saying that servant went out at that time nandu also came down afer getting freshed up.

Both went towards the dining table to eat their break fast as they both are very hungry.

They both started to eat their break fast as the servants served them.

Manik and nandu completed their break fast and abt to go to their rooms at that time nyu and raj entered the manison.

Manik:Mom and dad aap kab aye.

Raj:Ham abhi aaye beta.

Nyu:Did u both fight with each other at night.

By listening nyu's words both look eachothers faces remembering their adventorous night.

Raj:kya hua dono ek dusre ke shakal kyu dekh rahe ho.

Nandu:Nahi aunty we didnt fight with each other.

So guys how was the chapter it will very intresting from next chapter so pls give votes and comments on the story dont be silent readers.

How will be manik's reaction when he learns abt his marriage with nandu?