part 21

Hello guys iam sorry for being late so here is the next update.

TARGET:200+

Imp(NOTE PLS READ):Even u guys have not completed the target but iam uploading the part and from next part onwards story will take a new turn and if i wont get support then iam going to quit the story.

In morning

Both manik and nandu are sleeping peacefully and nandu got conscious and woked up.

She saw manik who was cuddling her tightly then she blushed remembering abt their kiss and slowly without disturbing manik's sleep nandu woked up and went to washroom to get freshed up.

She took bath and got ready in boy's attire and went down without disturbing manik as she dont want to face manik because of yesterday's incidence.

After some time manik woked up and saw that nandu was not beside him.

Manik'spov:Uff this little rat bhi na she is feeling this much shy then what will happen if we get intimate in future.

By that manik also blushed remembering abt yesterday's incident.

He went to washroom and got freshed up and came into the room and started to comb his hair infront of mirror

At that time his phone ranged and manik picked up the call.

Manik:Hello dad.

Raj:manik raj said in a sad tone.

By listening raj's sad tone manik got worried and immediately asked him.

Manik:Dad what happened why r u sad he asked in a worried tone.

Raj:Manik ur grand maa is no more he said by crying.

By listening this manik got shocked

Manik:Dad what r u saying.

Raj:yes manik u know right ur  grand maa have cancer she was in last stage but in america also doctors tried their level best but they cant be able to save ur grand maa.

Manik:Dad pls dont cry i will come there with nandini.

Raj:No manik we r in india yesterday night ur grand maa took her last breathe and we took her body to india now we r at malhotra mansion

Manikok dad iam coming with nandini to mumbai.

By saying that manik disconnected the call and sat on bed he got some tears in his eyes remembering abt his moments with his grand maa.

After sometime he wiped his tears and packed all his and nandini's things in the bag and went down.

He saw nandu talking with navya in boy's getup and saw cabir and dhruv standing and chit chatting something.

He went towards them and asked them to come outside.

Manik:Cabir dhruv come outside i want to say something to u.

Cabir/dhruv:ok buddy.

By that all of them went out and stopped outside.

Cabir:what happened manik

Manik:Cabir my grand maa got demised he said in a sad tone

Cabir/dhruv:what they reacted in a shocking tone.

Manik:yes cabir yesterday my mom and dad brought her to india.

Manik:iam sorry buddy i cant be here for ur marriage i have to go my mom and dad needs me.

Cabir:Buddy we will also come.

Manik:No cabir no need its ur marriage pls  understand.

Cabir:ok manik u can go i can understand that ur mom and dad needs u.once this marriage get completed i will visit ur house along with navya.

Manik:ok cabir i have already booked  tickets to mumbai its time to flight.

Cabir:ok manik i will handle navya and i will say to driver to drop u and nandan at airport.

Manik:ok cabir.

By saying that all of them went inside the house and cabir took navya to aside to say her abt manik.

Manik went towards nandini and holds her hand and took her to the room and closed the door.

Nandu:what happened monster

Manik:nandini grand maa is no more.

Nandu:what she asked in a sad tone.

Manik:yes nandini yesterday she was demised at usa mom and dad brought her to india now we have to go to mumbai.

Nandu was crying listening this and manik went towards her and hold her shoulders and consoling her.

Nandu hugged manik and started to cry and manik also silently sobbed after that both of them went out.

All fab3 and navya hugged manik and consoled him after that they bid bye to them.

Manik and nandu went to airport and sat in the flight after sometime they reached mumbai and went to malhotra mansion.

They reached malhotra mansion and met raj and nyu all of them cried and did the last rituals of bela.

After 1 week.

Now malhotra's are some what ok and  raj was sitting on the sofa drinking the coffee and nyu sat beside him.

Nyu:Raj i know ur sad for sasu maa but pls i cant see u like this raj.

Raj:No nyu iam fine its just that iam sad because of mom's sudden death.

Nyu:i know raj but what we can do we already know that sasu maa cant live but we tried our level best to make her fine.

Raj:Haa nyu firstly we lost raman and ishitha and now mom.

Nyu:its ok pls dont get sad.

Raj:nyu i dont want nandu's education to to get disturb because of this marriage u know nyu its raman's dream to see nandu as a doctor. Did we do any thing wrong by making nandu get married at this age.

Nyu:pls raj dont get doubt i know abt my manik he treats nandu like a child he know the importance of education he wont be a disturbance in nandu's career.

Raj:Haa nyu i know my manik is very good he know what is right and what is wrong he is a mature person.

Nyu:yes raj hamara manik is a very understanding person he wont do wrong things.

Their conversation was listened by somebody and that somebody is non other than manik.

He came down after waking up from sleep and went down but he listenend the coversation of raj and nyu and after that he went to the lawn without their notice.

He went to the lawn and stood their he took a deep breathe and was thinking something.

Manik's pov:Mom and dad trusts me so much and they want to make nandini a doctor as it was her parents dream and iam breaking their trust by thinking wrong abt nandini. yes its not right to get close to nandini at this age it will spoil her focus towards her eduaction and make her far away from her goal.From today onwards i will be away from nandu i will be like previous manik with little rat.Its not correct time to get close to nandini.yes this is correct decision.

So guys how was the chapter pls do votes and comments and pls follow me.