part 24

Hello guys here is the next update pls do votes and comments.

TARGET:260+

Nandu was feeling guilty for behaving rudely with aditi she immediately left to aditi's cabin.

When she entered her cabin she saw aditi who was checking files and looking sad by listening the door sound aditi looked up and saw nandini infront of her.

Nandu went towards her and held her ears and cutely said sorry to her which melts aditi's heart but she pretends to be angry.

Nandu:Aditi sorry its just iam very irritated with yesterday's incident so i took that anger on u sorry she said once again in a cute voice.

Aditi:Nandu ok iam accepting ur sorry .

By listening that nandu got happy and hugged her and aditi also hugged her back.

Aditi:But nandu why dont u date some one this is the age to enjoy nandu.

Nandu:Aditi now ur coming to the same topic and u will anger me with ur talks pls aditi i dont want to discuss abt this topic.

Aditi:But why nandu why u dont mingle with others and why dont u enjoy ur life like other girls by dating and making boyfriends.

Nandu:Because i not that type of girl who dates a bunch of boy's. In my view there will be only one person in my life and that is my husband she said and lost somewhere without realising what she said.

By listening nandu aditi got shocked and aksed nandu.

Aditi:what u said nandu husband means ur married aditi asked in a shocking tone.

By listening this nandu came into conscious and said to aditi.

Nandu:No voh iam just saying that there will be no place to any boy in my life except my future husband.

By listening this aditi got convinced

Aditi:Nandu ur a very conservarive girl But girl enjoy ur life dont be a boring person.

Nandu:Did u completed ur lecture abt life if yes than come we will go to canteen and eat something.

By saying that both went to the canteen and ate the snacks and returned to their cabins and are doing there works.

At malhotra mansion.

Raj and nyu are sitting on the sofa and raj was checking some office files and nyu was watching tv.

At that time they heard foot steps at the door and looked towards the door and shocked seeing manik.

Nyu:Manik she said in shocking tone.

They both went towards manik and nyu eyes were filled with water as she was seeing her son after 8 years and raj was feeling happy seeing his son after long time.

Nyu hugged manik and started crying by seeing their parents emotional face manik hugged both raj and nyu.

They broke the hug and wiped their tears.

Raj:Manik beta when u came now u remembered us.

Manik:No dad i really missed u guys iam sorry for leaving to usa but now i promise i permanently came here leaving u.s branch.

By listening this nyu and raj got surprised and felt happy that their son will be with them permanently.

Nyu:Manik beta really u will stay here permanently or like last time u will leave us.

Manik:No mom this time i came here permanently i have given u.s branch responsibilties to aman he will handle it.i will handle india's branch.

Nyu:ok beta ur looking tired first go and get fresh up.

Manik:ok maa.

Then his eyes started to search for in the whole house nandini he desperately want to see nandini.

Raj and nyu observed it and said to manik.

Nyu:manik beta whom ur searching for?

Manik:voh maa no iam not searching for anybody its just that iam seeing our house he said by stammering.

Raj:But manik beta is thid a new house no right u have already seen this house many times than what is special today.

Manik:Voh papa kya haina ki mai bahut saal se yaha nahi hu na issliye mujhe iss ghar ke baht yaad aya he said by making lame excuse.

Nyu:chal beta first u go and get fresh up ok.

Ok mom by saying this manik went to his room and shocked to see the room clean and filled with nandu's things

Manik:This little still stays in my room i thought she will shift to her room after my departure but she didnt means she have feelings me or she just liked this room urgh iam getting confused and where is this little rat iam getting restless to see her may be she was in hospital as she is a doctor.

How she looks now does she looks same like 8 yrs before chubby cheeks pouty lips small hair and tiny height may be she got some what tall by now uff little rat come fast iam missing u my baby .

After that manik kept his luggage aside and sat on bed to relax

Manik:i cant unpack my things from my luggage its is totally messy in hurry i packed my things messily. when tommorrow mrng servants come than i make them arrange my things properly from my luggage to my cupboard.

But what should i wear now all my cloths are in luggage. one min but last time i forgot one pair of my cloths here i will wear that but where is it .it may be in the cupboard.

By that manik went towards cupboard and opened the cupboard and saw nandini's cloths there are mostly salwar suits and some pair of jeans and tops.

Manik's pov:is these r little rat cloths she have good selection when she was small she used to wear frocks and looks cute but i haven't seen her wearing salwar suits and jeans may be her dressing style got changed. oh come on manik u still want her to wear frocks like a small child. iam going mad over her nandu baby come fast ur monster is getting restless.

By that he started to search for his cloths and finally found his white shirt and shorts he took that and went to bathroom and got freshed up.

He came out and wore that cloths and stood infront of mirror and started to comb his hair.

After combing his hair he sat on the bed he felt some sweet fragnance from his shirt and inhaled that frganace and closed his eyes.

Manik:This fragnance belongs to little rat but how is it possible it means she wears my shirt but why?
It means she also have feelings for me he said in a shocking tone.

So guys how was the chapter pls do votes and comments dont be silent readers.