part 4

Hello guys pls dont be silent readers pls give votes and comments on the story.

TARGET:40+Dont be silent readers iam not going to upload the other part if target wont get completed.

Nandini was running to catch snoopy but she didnt see manik infront of her and her front body hit manik and he fell into the pool as he was standing at the edge of the pool talking with alya.

Nandu was shocked to see manik that too he was fallen into swimming pool because of her.

Manik saw nandini with anger and nandini was tensed seeing manik's face.

Manik:you little rat u made me fall in swimming pool.

Nandu:Manik bhaiyya maine jan buchke nahi kiya i swear.

By listening this manik came out of pool with angry face and and lifted nandini in his arms and throwed her in swimming pool.

Nandini:manik bhaiyya why u throwed me in pool i said sorry na.

By saying this she came out of pool.

Nandini:how do i know u r in the house i even dont know abt ur arrival and i didt see u at the swimming pool by mistake i hit u and fell into swimming.

Manik:U little rat this is house not a play ground that u will run like this see because of u my cloths became totally wet now only i got freshed up.

Nandu:Manik bhaiyya even i also got freshed up now and u throwed me into pool making me wet and dont call me rat u monster.

Manik:Dont u dare to call me monster miss little rat.

Nandu:If u stop calling me little rat then i will also stop calling u monster.

Nandu:monster when u came i dont know aunty uncle also didnt said abt ur arrival

Manik:i came today only and u welcomed me by throwing into the pool stupid.

By saying this manik went into the mansion and nandu also went behind him.

Nyu completed making food for manik and came into hall and saw raj sitting on the sofa checking his phone.

She went towards him and said

Nyu:Raj muje bahut darr lag raha hai will manik accept this marriage.

Raj:Dont worry nyu we have to make him agree for the marriage.

Nyu:when will u say abt this to manik iam already getting nervous of his reaction.

Raj:i will say after diwali and dont take tension ok.

Nyu:ok raj but how is mother in law is she ok.

Raj:Haa nyu now maa is ok she was in hospital servants are taking care of her.

Nyu:Raj where is manik?

Raj:i dont know nyu where he went.

At that time manik and nandu came into the mansion with wet cloths.

By seeing them in that condition nyu and raj are shocked.

Nyu:Manik and nandu what happened to both of u why ur cloths r wet.

Raj:Haa what hppened nandu beta.

Manik:maa this little rat pushed me into swimming pool.

Nandu:No aunty i dint do it intentionally by mistake i pushed him and i said sorry also but this monster throwed me into swimming pool.

Nyu:what is this manik and nandu u two r behaving like kindergarden kids  bahar mausam karab hai aur aap dono bheeg ke aye hai.

Nandu:uncle yeh monster kab aaya mujhe aap log kyu nahi bataya.

Raj:Arey nandu beta we dont get a chance to say sorry beta.

Nandu:its ok uncle aap tho bahut sweet ho but this monster tho bahut kadoos hai.

Manik:u little rat how dare u to call me kadoos maa dekho first she called me monster and now kadoos.

By listening their talks nyu and raj are laughing.

Nyu:Bahut hogaya aap dono ki ladayi ab dono jaake cloths change karke aao.

By glaring eachother nandu and manik went into their respective rooms and changed their cloths and came out.

They both came down and saw nyonika with payasam.

Nandu:Aunty wow payasam i love it.

Manik:maa payasam is my favourite my mouth is watering by seeing this.
Jaldi se serve karo maa.

Nyu served payasm to all and all of them started to eat.

After serving them nyu came into kitchen to arrange the food on the table for dinner

At that time nandu entered the kitchen to drink water.

Nandu:Aunty payasam bahut ache hai i loved it.aap manik bhaiyya ke liye kiya na payasam because he loves payasam haina.

By listening bhaiyya word from her mouth nyu became silent and went towards nandu.

Nyu:Nandu beta dont call manik as bhaiyya.

Nandu:par kyu aunty?

Nyu:voh muje questions mat pucho beta mai jawab nahi depaonga but  dont call him bhaiyya ok.

So guys how was the chapter if u guys be silent readers then forget abt the story.if u guys complete the target then only u will get the next update.