part 14

Hello guys here is the small update as i have some fever and headache i cant be able to update long one so enjoy the update.

TARGET:100+

Nandu was in bathroom she was tensed to face manik.its been 30min she was in the bathroom.

Nandu's pov:Aiyappa pls save me i dont want to face that monster.iam very stupid why i tried to peck him urgh nandu r a idiot and stupid girl.

She slightly opened the bathroom door and saw no one in the room she came outside the bathroom and saw whether manik is there in the room or not.

She saw manik in the balcony talking on his phone she took it as a chance and went outside the room and went to her own room and got ready there.

After that she went down and saw saritha who was arranging breakfast at dining table.

Nandu:Saritha aunty serve me fast iam getting late to school she said hurriedly.

Saritha:Nandini bitiya but ur school bus didnt arrived yet then why r u in hurry.

Nandu: iam not in hurry voh iam just hungry.

By saying that nandu started to eat her breakfast at that time manik came there by seeing manik nandu became tensed.

Manik also came towards dining table and saritha served him breakfast.

Nandu was eating fastly seeing manik because of the large amount of food in her mouth she coughed and manik handed water to her.

Saritha:Nandini bitiya what happened why today ur in so much hurry.

At that time nandu bus horn sounded by listening that nandu washed her hands and took her bag and went out without saying bye to manik and saritha.

Saritha was confused of nandu's behaviour and went to kitchen to do her work.

Manik after completing his breakfast went to office.

In school.

Its is time for interval and nandu was lost somewhere at that time amaya entered her class and called her.

Amaya:Nandu.

Nandu:No response.

Amaya jerked her from shoulders and nandu came into reality.

Amaya:oye what happened where u lost.

Nandu:Nothing voh just missing my aunty and uncle.

Amaya:Nandu see i bought chocolate for u .

By saying that amaya gave chocolate to nandu and nandu took chocolate from her and started to eat.

Both chitchatted for sometime and interval got completed and amaya went to her class.

In Malhotra empires

Manik was in his cabin and confused abt nandu's behaviour he took his phone and started to check instagram he opened aliya's insta and saw a recent post from aliya where she was with a boy in a intimate position.

By seeing that manik got angry he off his phone and kept it on the table at that time a person entered in his cabin and by seeing that person manik got surprised.

Manik:Arey cabir yaar when u came and what a surprise visit.

Sorry guys for small update because iam not feeling pls do votes and comments dont be silent readers.