part 31

Hello guys so here is the next update pls do vote and comment

TARGET:300+

Manik punched the guy and the guy fell down with his bleeding nose and lips.

Men:Who r u how u came here they asked shockingly

By that one of the men went towards manik and abt to hit him but manik quickly punched him in his stomach and that guy winced in pain.

At that time police came inside the house and men were shocked to see police.

The police officers catched them and made them sit in the police jeep and nandini and rishab were standing silently and nandini was just shocked.

Police:sir u made us catch these dangerous guys they did many crimes by making deals thank u this sir.

Manik:its ok officer.

Police:ok sir we will take a leave.

By saying that the police officers along with criminals went out and manik saw the shocking nandini but he went towards scared rishab.

Manik:Hello champ my name is manik ur now safe ok dont get scared.

Rishab:Thank u bhaiyya.

Manik:Hey champ there is my car outside go and sit we will come within 5 min.

Rishab nodded his head and went outside the car and sat in the car back seat.

Manik went towards nandini and nandini was just in the state of shock.

Nandini:manik she was abt to ask him something

But manik just slapped on her cheek and nandini was shocked by this gesture and saw manik with teary eyes.

Manik heart pierced by seeing her crying at that time he just couldnt control his anger and slapped her but now he was regretting that and hold nandini hand tightly and took her outside the house and went towarda the car

Manik:sit nandini he said in a stern voice.

Nandini just silently sat in the car without saying anything and manik also sat in the car.

He droved to malhotra mansion and and manik nandini and rishab went inside the malhotra mansion.

They entered inside the mansion and nyu and raj saw them and went towards them and raj hugged rishab and started to cry rishab was confused with all this

After some time he broke the hug and cupped his face.

Raj:Nyu see he is the carbon copy of raman right he said with teary eyes.

Nyu:Haa raj she said.

Rishab:who r u all how do u guys know me he asked with confused voice.

Manik:Champ we will discuss it afterwards u r looking tired go and get fresh up and then take some rest.

By that nyu took rishab and take him to a room.

Nyu:rishab beta get freshup and sleep ok.

Rishab:ok.

By that nyu went out and came towards nandini she made nandini sit on the sofa.

Nyu:manik and raj sit we have to discuss some things.

By that all of them sat on the sofa and they all looked at nandini.

Raj:nandini beta ur thinking how come we came to know abt rishab right.

Nandini just nodded her head

Manik:what u think of ur self nandini do u think ur a super women or some kind of cid that u did what u want without saying any thing to us he said in anger voice.

Manik:Ur thinking right how we came to know abt rishab then listen when ur behaving rudely with all of us i got a doubt on u and after that i arranged a private detective to follow ur moments and he started to follow u.

When he followed u he saw u entering in some hotel at that time he called me and said u entered a hotel.

Flash back.

Detective:Hello sir nandini mam just entered a hotel.

Manik:what he asked shockingly.

Manik'piv:why nandini went to hotel why she didnt went to hospital why she lied to us.

Manik:ok follow her and see whom she is meetimg.

Detective:No sir i cant because she is asking abt some room how could i know whom she is going to meet in that room.

Manik:Then what should we do now he asked frustatingly.

Dectectve:Sir i got an idea i have small  camera with me which we can attach to any thing easily if u want i will attach this camera to mam's bag and connect the live recording to ur phone.

Manik:Really i can watch the live reacording.

Detective:Yes sir.

Manik:ok then connect the live recording only to my phone nobody should see it including u also.

Detective:ok sir

By that the guy slowly went toward nandini' bag and attached the small camera without her notice and went from there.

He called manik and said that he attached the camera to her bag and said the he is connecting the live recording to manik's phone.

By that manik opened the live record and saw nandini meeting harshad who was their rival and that shocked him to the core.

After that when harshad made her lied on the bed and kissed and removed her cloths by seeing that manik was shocked and he started to cry by seeing that and closed the live recording immediately.

He cried out loud and punched the office table with full force.(as his office cabin is sound proof nobody cant hear his crying)

Manik:why u did it nandini why u cheated on me Dont i deserve love he said with broken voice.He wiped his tears and and said u cheated on me with harshad right now u will see my hatred miss nandini murthy.

Manik:No i cant fall week i have to know what nandini and harshad planning abt by that again with shivering hands he opened the live recording and saw her picking her cloths by covering herself with bedsheet and went to bathroom and harshad talking with some body on phone.

By seeing it all manik was just feeling disgusted and getting angry but controlled himself he listened that harshad talking with some one abt some meeting and abt some guest house.

At that time he saw nandini coming out after wearing her cloths harshad just hugged her and said he have some important work and after that harshad went out of that room.

By that manik was abt to close the live recording but stopped seeing nandini calling to some one.

He listened the conversation and got totally shocked.

Manik:It means she is not my nandini he said to himself shockingly

(NOTE PLS READ):pls read my new story her true love as this story is gonna complete soon pls try my new story🙏 u guys will love it and pls support my new story i will give regular updates of my new story and i will try to give regular updates of his little wife also if u guys complete the target