part 30

(NOTE PLS READ)Hello guys iam really not sorry for being late iam not getting votes and target also not completed but still iam uploading the part.i kept high hopes from u guys but u guys just being silent readers and not voting.its ok iam completing it anyways just 2 more chapters after that say bye bye to the story.

TARGET:300+pls complete the target if possible🙏

Nandini was lost in flashback at that time menaka came to the place and saw nandini who was lost in her thoughts she went towards her.

Menaka:Nandini mam.

By listening menaka voice nandu came out from her thoughts and saw menaka who was standing infront of her by covering her face with scarf.

Nandini:Menaka when u came.

Menaka:Just now nandini mam.

Nandu:Menaka did u came to know anything abt my brother whereabts

Menaka:Mam when i was in washroom wearing my cloths in the hotel harshad got one more call from someone he said to the person to keep someone safe in a guest house.

Nandu:What u heard correctly?

Menaka:yes mam he said some guest house.

Nand:ok thank u menaka for helping me if u were not there then god know what happens with me i would have became prey to harshad lust thank u for helping me.

Menaka:No mam u r the one who helped me a lot when nobody are there to help and my mother is in a critical contion i have lost all my hopes but u helped me and got my mother treated and now i have got a job because of u and u pulled me out from the hell of bar dancer thanku so much mam.

Nandini:its ok menaka take care of urself and ur mom ok.

Menaka:ok mam if u want any help from me i will always be there for u mam.

Nandu:Thank u menaka.

Mwnaka:Bye mam.

Nandini:Byee.

By that menaka went from there and nandu started to think abt the guest abt which harshad is talking to someone in phone.

By that nandu also went to home and saw raj and nyu she just greeted them and went to her room.

Raj and nyu are tensed abt nandu ignorance towards them they want to ask her abt that but not getting chance.

Nandini went to her room and saw manik who was doing some work in in his laptop.

By hearing the door sound manik looked at the door and saw nandu.

Manik:Arey nandini when u came.

Nandu was shocked with manik's behaviour as he was calling her nandini instead of little rat or nandu.

Manik:Nandini ur looking tired go and get fresh up.

By that nandu without saying anything went to bathroom and got freshed up and came out and saw manik who was still working on laptop she also silently sat on sofa and started to do her work by checking files.

After some time nyu called both manik and nandu for dinner and both of them went for dinner.

From past 2days they r doing their dinner silently no body talks at dinner time .

After completing their dinner all of them went to their respective rooms.

Manik and nandu went to their room and nandu was abt to sleep but manik stopped her and went towards her he hold her from shoulders.