part 28

Hello guys so here is the next part pls do votes and comment dont be silent readers

TARGET:300+Dont be silent readers.

Its been 15days manik tried all the ways to manofy nandini and he succeded in that nandini now totally became his little rat she fights with him and became like previous chirpy nandini all her colleagues in her office were shocked to see the new chirpy nandini.

At night in manan's room.

Nandini was sitting on the couch checking her phone and manik was doing some work in his laptop.

After sometime manik closed his laptop and layed on the bed and started to admire nandini who was sitting on the couch.

Manik's pov:Iam very happy finally my little rat is back i know i did wrong by leaving her but its needed at that time its the matter of her carrer and i cant be a barrier to her goals but now everything is fine and soon i will propose her and i know that she also have feelings for me we both suffered a lot and now its time for happiness get ready mrs nandini malhotra soon iam gonna confess my feelings to u.

Nandini sensed manik's gaze on her and blushed under his intense gaze she then lifted her head and showed her fake angry glare to manik.

Manik by seeing her kept puppy face and acted to sleep by closing his eyes.

Nandini laughed seeing his cute tactics and kept her phone aside and slept on the bed on her side by seeing her manik immediately moved towards nandu and cuddled her tightly and closed his eyes.

Its their routine to sleep in each others embrace from past 15 days nandu by sensing manik opened her eyes and kissed on his forehead and snuggled more into him and manik smiled sensing her sweet kiss and cuddled her tightly and both fell into sleep.

Next morning.

Both manik and nandu are sleeping and nandu wokeup as sun rays falling on them she wokep and saw manik who was sleeping peacefully cuddling her.

She removed herself from manik's grip and went into bathroom and got freshed up  and came out and saw manik who was still sleeping.

Nandu started to wipe her hair with towel and she intentionally made water droplets fell on on manik's face

Manik woke up by this and saw nandu who was wiping her wet hair and looking beautiful he got lost in her and went towards her.

Nandini saw manik coming towards her and manik came towards her and grabbed her from her waist.

By this nandini got shocked and looked at manik's face and started to blush manik saw her blushy face and moved closer to her face and kissed on her cheeks and left her and went into bathroom to get freshed up.

Nandu was shocked by his act and blushed badly reminding the kiss she touched her cheek and smiled shyly.

After that she got ready and went down she helped nyu in kitchen and both nyu and nandu arranged breakfast on the table.

Manik and raj came down after getting ready for the office and sat for breakfast and nyu and nandu also sat for break fast and all of them started to have their food.

After completing their brekafast manik and raj went to office hurriedly as their was a meeting in their office and nandu went to hospital.

She went to hospital and went into aditi's cabin and wished her gud mrng.

Nandu:Gud mrng aditi.

Aditi:Gud mrng nandu.

Nandu:Aditi i have brought ur favourite gulab jamun which i have made for u.