part 19

Hello guys here is the next chapter pls do votes and comments.

TARGET:160+

Nandini was tensed and manik held her hand secretly without fab 5 notice and signalled her to keep quiet.

Manik:Guys he is my dad's best friend's son nandan.

Fab4:oh hello nandan they greeted nandini.

Manik:ok guys pls stop ur interrogation iam very tired because of travelling i want to take rest.

Cabir:manik and nandan come i will shows ur rooms then u can take rest for sometime.

Manik:what no need of two rooms cabir one room is enough for me and nandan.

Cabir:what manik malhotra agreed to share the room with other person iam shocked man.

Manik:Dont need to get shocked cabir its just that nandan is new to this place so he will feel lonely being in seperate room so that is why iam saying that one room is enough for us.

Cabir:ok manik baba as u say.

Cabir:Nandan dont be uncomfortable ok iam like a brother to u dont hesitate to ask anything from me.

Nandu:ok cabir bro she said in boy's voice.

After that cabir took them to show their rooms and aliya was intensly gazing at manik.manik felt her gaze but ignored her royally.

Cabir showed room to them and both settled in the room.

After closing the door nandu immediately took her cloths and went to bathroom to get rid of boy's get up and she came out wearing frock and removing the wig and fake beard.

Nandu:urgh monster kaha fasaya tune mujhe

Manik:just for 10 days little rat please adjust

Nandu:iam the one suffering here and ur enoying with ur frnds.

Manik:little rat iam very tired i want to take nap so dont disturb me.

Manik by saying that changed into comfortable cloths and slept on the bed.

Here nandu is not getting sleep so she took her mobile and sat on the couch and started to play with it.

At evening.

Manik got up from his sleep with sound of the door and saw nandu who was sleeping on couch with her phone.

He got tensed by the door sound and went towards nandini.

Manik:Little rat get up he jerked her

But nandu was still sleeping he was trying to wake her up she didnt get up.

He took water bottle and sprinkled water on her face.

By the nandu woke up with jerk and shouted at manik.

Nandu:U monster why u sprinkled water on me she said with loud voice.

Manik immediately closed her mouth.

Manik:ssh little rat dont shout cabir is there at the door first u go to bathroom and change ur attire into boy.

Nandu:ok.

By that nandu went into bathroom to change her get up into boy and manik went towards the door and opened the door and saw cabir.

Cabir:why u took this much time to open the door iam banging it from past 5 min

Manik:i was in sleep so i didnt hear door sound cabir.

Cabir:Manik i heard a girl's voice from ur room.