part 23

Hello guys iam not sorry for being late because u guys being silent readers not voting and commenting on the story.if this continues iam going to delete the story.

TARGET:250+if target wont get complete than forget abt next update.

After 8 years

Its been eight years since manik left to usa both raj and nyu talk to manik every month on phone.But nandu and manik dont talk with eachother when they ask nandini to talk with manik she find excuses and escape from them saying that she got some work.its not that nandini dont want to talk with manik. its just that if she talk with manik she cant control her emotions so that is the reason she ignores talking with him.

Here manik's condition was not less he miss nandini so much he is not that old manik who was a big time flirt he is a changed manik whose heart beats for nandini since he left for usa he didnt even looked at any other girl.

In Usa.

We can see a handsome man who is in his 30's with blue blazer looking smoking hot and handsome every girl die for his looks and the boy is our hottie manik😍

Manik was a succesfull business man he handle usa and other branches he is known for his attitude and rudness but he is sweet for his family now he is in his 30's still he look more younger.

Manik's pov:its been freaking 8yrs since i left nandini and came to usa i know my decision have hurt nandini very bad that she even dont want to talk to me.But what abt her feelings towards me. Is she the same cute innocent nandini or she changed. Does she have feelings for me or she moved on with other boy. No this cant happen she is my nandini my little rat no one can stole her away from me.yes it is the right time to move to india now i cant bear this seperation now little rat must have settled in her life and mom also said that she is a famous gynacologist in india and even i got settled in my life now i will say my feelings to nandini she is mine and if she is angry with me than i will decrease her anger and make her love me.

By that manik called his pa to his cabin and asked him to book flight ticket to india.

Manik:iam coming little rat ur monster is coming to u he said by smiling.

In mumbai.

We can see a girl of 25yrs playing with her dog after some time a lady called her and the girl is nandini and the lady is nyu.

Nyu:Nandu beta come have ur breakfast.

Nandini:Coming aunty.

By that nandu left her dog and washed her hands and came towards dining table and sat on her chair.

Nyu:Nandu beta what is this ur being careless abt ur health always work and work. Now a days ur not even taking food properly.

Raj:Haa beta it will effect ur health ur  a doctor and doctor have so much of work to do if u have ur food properly then only u can do ur work properly beta.

Nandu:No uncle its just work pressure nothing else and dont worry aunty from now i will have my food properly.

By saying that nandu started to eat her food and nyu served both raj and nandu

The nandu who was a naughty and chirpy girl now is a silent and introvert who speaks less she is considered as a introvert by her collegues in the hospital.

She dont have much frnds but she only have one frnd that is aditi both aditi and nandu are good frnds and aditi considers nandu as her sister.

She loves nandu as her sister and try to make nandu mingle with others and also tried to set nandu with many boy but she badly failed.

Whenever aditi speaks abt arranging a date for nandini then she have to face her anger.

Yesterday aditi secretly arranged a date for nandini and took her to the place where date has been set up. By pretending to nandini that they r going for a party.

Aditi left nandu in that place and escaped from there and nandu felt weird abt that she saw a boy approaching her.

The boy approached her and said hi to her he was mesmerized by her beauty and started to flirt with her

Boy:Hi miss nandini ur very beautiful and iam glad that u accepted for a date with me.

By listening that nandini got shocked but understood that it was done by aditi she was getting irritated by that boy's flirting and abt to say to that boy it was the prank done by her frnd but before she say to that boy that boy kneeled infornt of her and held her hand.

He took her hand in her hand and kissed her hand by that nandu anger reached to peaks and she immediately snatched her hand back from him and punched him on his jaw.

By that punch that boy fell down and his mouth started to bleed.

The boy stood with anger and went towards her and holded her shoulders.

Boy:U how dare u to punch me u stupid girl u know there are many girls who are dieing for me and u just punched me he said by holding her shoulders.

By that nandu angers reached to unknown limits she looked at that boy with a anger face and kicked him where the sun dont shine.

By that the boy again fell down in pain and nandu looked at him with anger.

Nandu:U how dare u to touch me amd misbehave with me see u have faced the consequences of touching me and dont u dare to mess with me u bastard.

By saying that nandu left the place and went to home.

At present.

After completing her break fast nandu bid bye to raj and nyu and went to the hospital she directly went towards aditi's cabin with anger face and came in to her cabin

Aditi by seeing nandu got nervous and started to pray god to escape her from nandini's anger.

Nandu:Aditi how dare u to left me alone with a boy and who r u to interfere in my personal life and this is the last warning iam giving to u dont invade my personal space.

By saying that nandu went out from her cabin leaving a sad aditi behind

She furiously went to her cabin and sat on her seat and started to think abt her words she spoke to aditi she felt guilty for that and she know that aditi trying to change her but she showed her anger towards aditi because of yesterday's incident she finally decided to apologize to her

So guys how was the update if u guys want next update then pls do votes and comments dont be silent readers.