part 22

Hello guys sorry for being late so here is the next update pls do vote and comment.

TARGET:200+

Guys get ready for dhamaka and after reading this chapter dont get angry on me.😅

Its been 2 weeks since manik was being away from nandini and here nandini was confused of manik's behaviour.

Today manik has decide to leave for usa as he was getting attached to nandu and he dont want that as it may spoil her carrier at this age.

Manik went to hall where his parents were there they saw manik and asked him to sit.

Manik:Dad mom i want to say somthing to u guys.

Raj:what manik.

Manik:Dad i want to leave for usa.

Nyu:what r u serious manik u said u will be here permanently then what happened now.

Raj:Haa manik beta ur mom is right.

Manik:Dad pls try to understand iam not getting habituated here.

Raj:But manik what is the need for u to go to usa there are many members to manage usa branch.

Manik:Dad sorry but iam not gonna listen anything i have already booked tickets for usa today evening.

By listening manik both raj and nyu got shocked.

Raj:what u have already booked tickets to usa and u already took ur decision then why to ask us manik.

Manik:Dad iam very sorry but i must leave to usa and i cant be here.

By saying manik went to his room and started to pack his things.

While packing his things he saw a photo frame of nandu and took it in his hands and looke at it with teary eyes and started to talk with it

Manik:i know u will not feel good about my leaving to usa but what can i do nandini its getting difficult to control my feeling towards u yes nandini i love u and i realized it.U r my first love and will be last love nandini. yes i loved a bitch before but its not love its just attraction but my feeling towards u is purely love nandini.when i be with u i behave like child and i know its not right time to express my feeling to u.But one day i will express my feeling to u and will say i love u to u.iam sorry for leaving without telling u. my heart is paining to leave u but i have to do it nandini.i love u little rat and i will miss u a lot how should i leave without u little rat.with whom i will fight at morning and with whom i will do pranks he said by looking at her photo frame and crying like a baby.

By saying that he kept her photo frame in his luggage and got ready for airport and went down and bid bye to his mom and dad.

Althought raj and nyu are angry at manik but they know that manik is mature enough to know what is right and what is wrong so they both hugged him and gave him send off.

At evening.

Nandu came to home with a Happy face and saw raj nyu who are sitting with sad faces.

Nandu:Aunty uncle what happen why r u sitting sadly and where is the monster jaroor soya hoga issliye ghar mai itna sannata hai and if he sleeps he sleeps like a khumbkaran haina aunty she said by laughing.

Nyu:voh nandu beta manik is not there in home.

Nandu:oh means he is in office haina aunty.

Nyu:No beta manik went to usa.

By listening that nandu became numb and tears are forming in her eyes but she controlled her emotions.

Nandu:But aunty why he left to usa he even didnt said anything to me she asked in a broken voice.

Raj:Nandu beta he went to there to handle usa branch so he left for usa.

Nyu:Haa beta dont feel bad ok he will come soon

Nandu:ok aunty she said with a fake smile.

By that nandu immediately ran to  manik's room and and closed the door and sat on the floor and started to cry her heart out.

As manik's room was sound proof anybody cant listen anything.

She cried a lot remembering abt her moments and the pranks which manik played on her how they fought for the bathroom their first kiss.

Nandini:kyu kiya aisa u monster why u left me did i do anything wrong pls come back monster i need u i cant live without u she said by sobbing and crying badly.

After 1 hour

Nyu called nandu down for dinner and nandu listened nyu's voice and got up from the floor and wiped her tears.

Nandu:Aunty i will come in 20min she shouted from the room

Nyu:ok beta.

By that nandu took her night dress and went to bathroom and got freshed up and went down.

All of them silently ate their dinner without talking anything nandu who always talks is silent today. By seeing her silent raj and nyu feeling bad for her as they know that nandu feeling bad abt manik departure.

Nandu ate less food and got up from her chair and washed her hands and abt to go to manik's room.

Nyu:Nandu beta now manik is not here so u can shift back to ur room and i will tell the servants to shift all ur things back to ur room.

By listening nyu nandu got angry and she got furious but she controlled that and said to nyu.

Nandu:No need of it aunty i actually liked monster's room very much i want to stay in that room only no need to shift my things back to my room

By saying that nandu left to manik's room and closed the door and sat on the bed.

She remembered how manik used to get irritated by nandu when she totally sleeps on him. she remembered manik's cute face while sleeping and how he care abt her she laughed with teary eyes remembering the memories with manik.

She went to the washroom to wash her face after washing her face she went to her room

At the time nyu knocked the door and nandu opened it.

Nyu:sorry beta for disturbing ur sleep actually i forgot to put one pair of  manik's cloths in his cupboard but i forgot as it was washed lately so manik didnt carried it with him to usa nandu beta take this dress and arrange in his cupboard ok beta

Nandu:ok aunty.

By saying this nandu took manik dress and kept it in his cupboard and came back and sat on the bed.

She was not feeling well without manik she want manik with her she went towards the cupboard and took the manik's shirt which nyu gave her.

She wore manik shirt and slept on the bed feeling his scent from his shirt with teary eyes i love u monster she mumbled before slipping into sleep.

So guy how was the chapter its quite emotional so pls do votes and comments dont be silent readers.