part 18

Hello guys so here is the next chapter pls do votes and comments.

TARGET:160+

She opened the shopping bags and what she saw made her shocked it have boys cloths like jeans shirt and fake beard and wig.

Nandu:Monster what is this she asked shockingly.

Manik:Little rat these are for u u have to get ready like a boy.

Nandu:Monster u r joking right

Manik:iam serious little rat

Nandu:But why i have to get ready like a boy.

Manik:Because fab5 dont get doubt on  me and u if get ready like a boy.

Nandu:Monster why this all stupid stuff u can introduce me as ur relative right.

Manik:wow what a great idea where these stupid ideas come to ur mind little rat.

Nandu:its not me its u thinking stupid ideas monster.

Manik:if i introduce u as a relative then we both have to sleep in different rooms and if u call me monster instead of bhaiyya infront of them then they will get doubt and come to know abt our marriage do u want that little rat.

Nandu:yaa u r correct monster but please monster i cant get ready as a boy this wig and beard irritates me

Manik:pls little rat for me.

Nandu:ok.

By saying this nandu went into bathroom and got ready as a boy and she came into the room.

Manik by seeing her got shocked and went towards her.

Manik:wow little rat ur really looking like a boy in this get up nobody wont get doubt on u but ur looking short.

Nandu:Iam not short but ur looking like a Eiffel tower monster.

Manik:Dont get jealous of my height little rat iam very tall and ur short u even wont reach my shoulders.

Nandu:Because u eat so much that is why u r tall like eiffel tower monster and i eat very less and my height is normal.

Manik:O hello we can argue afterwards we r getting late flight is at 10 we have to move now

Manik:Little rat one min u should change ur voice infront of my frnds ok u have to talk in boy's voice.

Nandu:But how can i talk in boys voice i dont know mimicry monster.

Manik:U can talk little rat ur a crazy and naughty student in ur school i have listened ur pranks in school how u change ur voice and scare ur friends.

Nandu:who said this to u?

Manik:Ur amaya didi.

Nandu:yeh amaya didi bhi na.

By that nandu practiced the boy's voice  with much difficulty and finally she practiced boy's voice.

Manik:uff u took this much time to practice boy's voice.

Nandu:iam not magician to learn it in few seconds monster kahika.

Manik:ok move now we r getting late to airport.

By saying that manik and nandu sat in the car and left to airport.

They went into flight and sat on their seats.

Nandu sat at window seat and manik beside her she was seeing through window with excitment as it was her first time in flight.

Its time for the filght to move and nandu was very scared by that manik saw her scared expression.

Manik:Little rat what happen.

Nandu:monster iam getting scared what if flight get hijack or what if fight fall into sea i have seen in news that many flights were crashed in past.

Manik want to bang his head somewhere by listening nandu's talks.

Manik:Little rat ur thinking too much chup chap bhaito.

By listening that nandu sat with fear and flight was ready to fly in the sky and nandu in fear held manik's hand.

Manik saw nandu's scared face and held her hand .

Manik:Little rat see nothing is there to get scared open ur eyes

By that nandu opened her eyes and saw her surrundings she saw through flight window and saw clouds she was excited now her fear has gone.

After some hours of ultimate crazy journey to delhi both manik and nandu landed in delhi.

Cabir send car to manik at airport both manik and nandu sat in the car and both reached cabir's house.

They both went inside the house when they entered the house it was decorated and many guested were there in the house fab4 saw manik and went towards him and hugged him one by one after that they all shared a group hug.

Dhruv:Manik buddy i missed u so much man.

Manik:Even i missed u buddy.

Mukti: Didnt u missed me manik.

Manik:i missed all our fab 5 very much mukti.

Cabir:Finally we all are together after 2 years.

Aliya:Haa cabir

When aliya saw nandu in boy's get up she asked manik.

Aliya:Manik who is he.

By listening aliya fab4 turned towards nandu.

Fab4:Manik who is he?

Nandu was feeling nervous and tensed manik saw this and held her hand secretly without fab4 notice and signalled her to be quiet.

So guys how was the chapter pls do votes and comments