part 17

Hello guys so here is the next update pls do votes and comments.

TARGET:150+

Its been 20 days every thing is fine both manik and nandu daily fight with eachother taunt and play pranks on eachother it is their rountine schedule.

At present.

Manik was in his cabin doing some work at that time he got a call.

Manik:Hello cabir.

Cabir:Haa idiot malhotra iam cabir only and dont talk to me.

Manik:what happened cabir.

Cabir:U idiot i said u to come to my wedding before 10days.

Manik:iam sorry cabir i forgot abt it in office work.

Cabir:U and ur office work i dont want to hear anything already fab 5 is coming today and u should also come.

Manik:But how can i come today its already 6pm.

Cabir:Manik malhotra always finds ways to excuse.

Manik:Cabir no yaar how can i come today i even didnt packed my things also.

Cabir:Ok but u have to be here tommorrow and thats final.

Manik:ok cabir baba.

Cabir:ok first go home and pack ur things dont be in office.

Manik:ok.

By saying that manik disconnected the call.

Manik's pov:I have to go delhi tommorrow that too for 10 days if i leave to delhi than little rat have to be alone.How can i leave her alone she is my responsibility.i will take her with me yes this is the correct thing to do

By this manik went out and sat in his car and drove towards his home.

In home.

Nandini was talking in phone with nyu and raj at that time manik entered the mansion.

Manik directly went to his room and got freshed up.

Here nandini after talking with nyu and raj disconected the call and went to their room.

She saw manik who is packing his cloths and necessary things in the suitcase.

Nandu:Monster why r u packing ur things r u going somewhere.

Manik:Not me we both r going.

Nandu:what iam also coming with u.

Manik:yes 20 days back my friend came to our house na.

Nandu:Haa.

Manik:His wedding is there in delhi we both are leaving to delhi for 10 days.

Nandu:But monster my school.

Manik:Dont worry little rat i have talked with ur principal for 10 days leave.

Nandu:Really.

Manik:yes little rat.

Nandu:But monster if u take me with u than what will u say to ur friends.U even didnt made me meet ur friend cabir also.

Manik's pov:O shit i forgot abt it if i take her with me than what will i answer fab5.what if i say she is my dad's friend daughter no no if i say like that then fab5 make her as my sister no i dont want to call my wife as sister urgh and we both have to sleep in different rooms if i introduce as my dad's friend daughter. which i dont want iam habituated to sleep with her.I have to do something.

Manik:Little rat dont worry i will see abt it first pack ur things for tommorrow ok.

Nandu:ok monster.

By saying that both packed their things and slept on thier sides.

Next morning.

Nandu woked up and saw manik was not beside her.

Nandu's pov:where is this monster he said today we r going to delhi than where is he.

By that she went into bathroom and got freshed up and getting ready infront of mirror.

At that time manik entered the room with full of shopping bags in his hands.

Nandu:Monster what is this u went for shopping in morning.

Manik:Ha little rat.

Nandu:What u took did u get something for me.

Manik:These all are for u only little rat.

Nandu:what really she asked in excitement.

Manik:Haa little rat.

By saying that nandu grabbed shopping bags from manik and started to open it after opening the shopping bags what she saw made her shocked.

Hello guys sorry for the small update today i didnt get time so uploaded a small one pls do votes and comments dont be silent readers.