part 1

Hello guys pls give votes and comments on the story pls guys support me dont be silent readers.

We can see a mansion where a girl is playing with her dog at that time a lady called her the lady is nyonika malhotra.

Nyonika:Nandu beta enough of ur masti come drink this milk.

By listening nandu stopped playing with her dog and went towards nyonika she took the milk glass from her and drank it.

Nyu:Nandu did u completed ur homework.

Nandu:Aunty tommorrow is sunday there is so much time to do homework so chill.

Nyu:Day by day u r becoming so naughty nandu.

At that time raj entered in the mansion he saw nandu and nyu cute banters and went towards them.

Raj:Hello nandu beta.

Nandu:Hi uncle where u went uncle i didnt see u from morning.

Raj:i have some work at office so i went to office

Nyu:raj see she became so naughty.

Raj:what happened nandu why nyu is complaining abt u.

Nandu:uncle see aunty is always behind my homework.i said i will do my homework tommorrow but she is saying to do it now.

Raj:nyu why r troubling my nandu.

Nyu:Raj u dont abt her she behave totally innocent with u but i know her now she will forget doing her homework and get scoldings from her teacher.

Then she will come towards me with sad face and say (aunty that kamini chudail teacher scolded me.she dont have any other work then scolding me this is her dialogue raj)

By listening this raj started to laugh and by seeing that nandu and nyonika also started laughing.

After spending some family time with eachother nandu went to her room and watching tv.

Raj and nyonika sat on the sofa and discussing abt their son manik.

Nyu:Raj iam missing manik its been 6 yrs he went to usa.

Raj:Nyu even iam missing him so much but he dont want to come to india he got habituated in usa.i have requested him many times to come here but he denied it.

Nyu:But raj there is diwali in 10 days pls talk to him and ask him to come here.

Raj:ok nyu i will ask him him to come here dont worry ok.

Nyu:ok raj.

Scene change.

We can see a couple are kissing each other.The boy was kissing the girl hungrily pinning her to the wall.

The girl became out of breathe and pushed the boy.

Alya:manik what is this u r kissing me roughly that i became out of breathe

Manik:sorry darling voh iam loosing my control by seeing u in this sexy outfit.

Alya:baby after marriage iam all urs wait for sometime.

Manik:Iam eagerly waiting for our marriage soon i will introduce u to my parents.

Alya:Even iam excited for our marriage manik.ok manik bye i have work.

By saying that she hugged manik and went out of his office cabin.

At that time manik got a call from his father he lifted the call.

Manik:Hello dad

Raj:hello manik how r u beta

Manik:iam fine dad.how r u and mom

Raj:we r fine manik we have diwali after 10days come to india me and ur mom is missing u so much.

Manik:ok dad i will come to india.

Raj:manik really ur going to come here.

Manik:yes dad.

Raj:i cant believe it after 6 yrs ur going to come here if ur mom come to know abt this then she will become very happy.

Manik:ok dad i will come after two days as i have some office work here.

Raj:ok beta.

By saying this raj disconnected the call.

So guys how was the chapter did u guys liked it.pls shower this chapter with ur votes and comments