part 26

Hello guys iam sorry for being late but iam thinking to end this story soon.iam not getting time to write as now a days iam quite busy.

TARGET:300+

After completing the dinner manik and nandu went into their room and manik was thinking different ways to gain nandini's attention.

After entering their room nandu took  a blanket and pillow and kept it on the sofa manik by seeing this got shocked.

Manik:Little rat why r u taking blanket and pillow towards sofa.

Nandu:iam sleeping on sofa and u can sleep on bed she said without seeing him.

Manik:No why would u sleep on sofa u can sleep on bed.

Nandu's pov:pervert monster he thought i will sleep on bed with him no way.

Nandu:oh k if u r requesting this much than i will sleep on bed.

By listening this manik got happy and as he can be close to nandini but suddenly nandu said something which shocked him.

Nandu:u sleep on sofa i will sleep on bed as ur requesting me so much.

Manik:Little rat r u kidding me he said with shocking tone.

Nandu:U r not my sister to joke with u right.

Manik:Little rat sister like seriously bad joke.

Nandu:if ur completed with ur stupid talks then pls sleep iam very sleepy.

By saying that nandu started to make her messy hair bun as she sleeps with messy hair bun it is her habit.

Manik took a glass and poured water in the glass from jug and started to drink it as he was thirsty.

At that time he got a mischevious idea in his mind and he acted like he slipped and poured water on sofa.

Nandu saw that and got shocked she glared at manik with angry eyes and manik hided his smile by seeing her cute angry face.

Nandu:U monster u intentionally did it right.

Manik:what why would i do it intentionally little rat its just my leg got slipped and water fell on the sofa he said by keeping cute innocent face.

Nandu:i know abt u monster dont keep that innocent face it wont suit like a monster to u.

Manik:Arey little rat now what will u do where will u sleep no problem my heart is big as much as my bed so u can sleep on the bed i dont have any problem.

Nandu pov:why would u have problem pervert monster u planned it and i know abt u.

Manik:little rat see its already 11.00 we have to sleep come sleep on the bed.

Nandu with angry face came towards the bed and made a pillow barrier.

Manik:Arey little rat why r u making this barrier.

Nandu:why do u have any problem its my wish i will sleep like this only and if ur talks are over than iam getting sleep byee.

By saying that nandini lied on her side and  manik also lied on the other side of the bed with sulking face and off the light after some time nandini fell into sleep and manik getting restless as he want to embrace nandini and feel her fragnance.

He went towards nandini by removing pillow barrier and saw her in sleep he went towards ger and cuddled her.

When he cuddled her he got tears in his eyes and he remember how he missed her and her warm touch.

He tightly cuddled her with teary eyes and closed his eyes after sometime he fell into sleep and at that time nandini opened her eyes and saw manik who was sleeping cuddling her.

When she see him close and feel his warm embrace she is feeling out of world after 8yrs she is sleeping in his embrace she remembered how she missed him and missed cuddling him without his notice when he sleeps. she chuckled lightly with teary eyes remembering how he does the same thing as she did in the past.

Nandu's pov:i didnt slept because how can i sleep when my monster is beside me i really missed cuddling him and sleeping in his embrace.i want to sleep peacefully in his embrace like in past but now i cant do that.

I just closed my eyes and trying to sleep but i felt monster moving towards me and checking me whether i slept or not and moved towards me and cuddled me tightly.

I felt a drop of water on my cheeks and realised that he was crying. it was getting difficult to stop my crying feeling him crying but i controlled my emotions and after some minutes he fell into sleep and  i opened my eyes after he fell in to sleep.

I just carresed his face softly with teary eyes and kissed on his forehead lightly and snuggled more into him and closed my eyes.

And within few minutes sleep consumed me and they both slept peacefully in eachothers embrace after many years they are sleeping peacefully feeling each other.

They fight they taunt and they even love eachother they are unsual couple who loves eachother but hided their feelings in their heart.This hided feelings may bring storm into their lives which they are unware of.Lets see what destiny planned for them.

So guys pls do votes and comments dont be silent readers