part 15

Hello guys so here is the next update pls do vote and comments.

TARGET:120+

Cabir came into his cabin and hugged manik after that manik broke the hug

Manik:what a surprise man when u came why didnt u called me idiot?

Cabir:Cool down bro i want to give u a surprise visit so i came without telling u.

Manik:ok sit.

By saying that both settled in their seats and started to talk abt their life their frndship memories.

Cabir:manik how are uncle and aunty and when u came from usa.

Manik:They are fine and i came back from usa 2 months back.

Cabir:we have met after 1 year in usa that is the last time fab 5 met right.

Mani:yes cabir iam missing our fab5 very much.

Cabir:iam inviting all our fab5 gang to my wedding and we will enjoy and cherish our moments at my wedding

Manik:what r u saying cabir?

Cabir:yes Manik iam getting married next month.

Manik:what r u joking?

Cabir:No yaar what iam saying is true.

Manik:But ur getting married this soon.

Cabir:Manik iam 23yrs old  aur kitna time wait karu marriage keliye.

Manik:why ur this eager to get married.

Cabir:Because i want to enjoy with my wife man.

Manik:Cabir kuch to sharam karo😂

Cabir:isme sharmane wali baat kya hai manik iam saying truth

Manik:So ur finally getting married with  love of ur life navya.

Cabir:Ha manik.

Manik:So finally drama king weds drama queen perfect jodi.

Cabir:Manik what r u saying navya maybe a drama queen but iam not a drama king iam a dignified person u know😅

Manik:Chal jhute

Cabir:Arey bhai leave my matter now u say when ur getting married.

By listening this manik remembered his marriage with nandini he was lost somewhere.

Cabir:Manik cabir said loudly.

Manik came into conscious

Manik:Haa cabir.

Cabir:where u lost man r u thinking abt ur secret girlfriend

Manik:Cabir wht r u saying secret girlfriend?

Cabir:I know u have a girfriend pls say na who is she?

Manik:Cabir i dont have any girfriend.

Cabir:Liar.

Cabir:ok manik i just came mumbai to invite u to my wedding i have flight at night to delhi.

Manik:Cabir r u serious u will not stay here today?

Cabir:No manik there so many arrangements pending for marriage i have to return delhi.

Manik:Ok but u have to come to my house at evening.

Cabir:But manik i have flight at night

Manik:Cabir u have flight at night and i invited u at evening so i dont want to listen any excuses from u.

Cabir:ok mr malhotra.

By saying that cabir went out and manik started to do his work and suddenly something came into his mind and manik stopped his work.

Manik's pov:Oh shit manik ur an idiot how could u invite cabir to home he dont know abt my marriage and he even dont know that mom and dad are not there in india if he sees me and nandini together alone in home his detective mode starts working.

At evening.

Nandu came home after school today she is very tired because of hectic schedule in school she thought to take bath.

She went to room and started to take bath.

Manik returned home after completing his work he is tensed because of cabir and started to go towards his room amd in room nandu came out of bathroom wrapping a towel around her she forgot to close the room door.

Manik went towards his room and entered the room and shocked to see nandu infront of mirror with towel wrapped around her.

He was looking at her with dark eyes and admiring her as some water droplets are there on her milky white skin and manik is loosing his control
by seeing her.

Nandu turned back feeling some one presence and shocked to see manik she by seeing him became nervous and started to run inside the bathroom but her leg got slipped and she was abt to fall but manik catched her from waist.

So guys how was the chapter if u guys want next update pls do votes and comments dont be silent readers.