part 20

Hello guys sorry for being late here is the next update pls do votes and comments.

TARGET:200+

Both manik and nandu are kissing eachother and manik was on the top of nandu and nandu was under him.

After lack of breathe manik broke the kiss and lied beside her breathing heavily nandu immediately ran into washroom and closed the door and breathed heavily.

She was feeling shy and feeling something weird in her body(As nandu is just 14 yrs she dont know what is sex)

Nandu's pov:what is happening with me why iam feeling weird in my body and felt pleasure when manik kissed me.

Why iam feeling shy to face monster and suddenly what happened to him why he behaved like a romantic hero in the movies.

Uff aiyappa now how should i go out no i cant face that monster

In room

Manik'pov:what did i do i kissed that little rat i really got lost in her but man she is beautifull and cute what is wrong in kissing little rat she is my wife i have right on her.

But she is just 14 yrs it is very small age for her to get intimate but i can do anything with her without getting intimate with her.

Why she didnt came out from bathroom pakka she is feeling shy to face me but mrs nandini malhotra iam also manik malhotra i will see how much tym u will spend in bathroom.

Manik:oye little rat how much tym u will spend in bathroom will u sleep in bathroom itself this night.

Here by listening manik voice nandu became nervous to go out but she even dont have other option than going out.

Nandu's pov:Aiyappa pls bacha lena iss monster se.

By saying that nandu went out and and manik saw her she without seeing at manik silently slept on her side by covering with bedsheet.

Manik:wow what a great idea she got she covered herself with bedsheet so than she cannot face me.

But manik is manik he moved closed to nandu and took the same bedsheet and covered him self.

Nandu became tensed by sensing manik close to her manik moved closed to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and slept.

Nandu felt that and she is also feeling comfortable with that as she was feeling relief as manik slept without questioning her and she also slept

Iam very sorry for the small update iam very busy.next update will be long so pls adjust with it.