The End

Bella's POV

Rachel said,"I don't sense any traps-" Before she can end her sentence,  I walked down,  but ended up tumbling down vthe black hole.

"BELLA!" Nico screamed.

"I'm here" I muttered. 

"What do you see sis?" Percy shouted.

"I see a cage. A really big cage and and," I nearly fainted. There was a woman inside. She was sleeping but still.. capturing a woman like that what kind of monster will do that? My reflexes instantly came up and I pulled out riposte while checking the rest of the room for other signs of the monster returning," There's a lady inside with white robes and eh nothing else. Come down here!" Percy used his water to create a staircase down.

After we were all down, we checked out the lady.

"Guys.. can this be the Peace Goddess with been looking for?" Connor mumbled.

"Seems like it" Reyna muttered.

"Should we wake her up?" Rachel asked.

Before I could answer, we heard a rumbling noise. "WHO DARES COME IN "

A monster entered the room.  It was a hybrid, half mortal half monster. It had 4 legs and was in a prancing position.  It had skin like a snake, the tail of a lion,  the hands of a dragon and the face... it was a regular human face.

It was so sick.

"Oh. What a pleasant surprise! I've been expecting you, children of the Gods."

We unleashed our weapons. Percy made the first move and charged. The monster flicked his hand and Percy was flung backwords. They all charged one by one- each getting knocked unconcious or injured.

"So this is what it meant" I heard Nico whisper as he coughed out blood. I looked at it with more determination then before.

"Now that we got them out of the way, we can finally get this started" The monstor smirked. He waved his hand and suddenly I was teleported to a white space. I pulled out Poseidon's sunglasses and put them on.

"Hmm that sword your carrying... it reminds me of someone.. oh yes, that sword belonged to the person that killed me. Briar Russell. I guess her dying wish was for her sword to end up with her recreation. I bet Pluto made sure that happened, Pluto owed her a favour for contributing to the Rise of Ancient Rome. So when you were born, Pluto passed the sword to your mother until the time was right" I couldn't see it anywhere but i knew it was present.

I growled.I wasn't in the mood for bedtime stories. 

"Anyways, you must be wondering what is this, THIS is your greatest nightmare. This is the Fear Box"