Dared

I ran my hand across the blade, making it shrink back into the little charm. I saw Nico smile when i clasped it back onto my chain bracelet. It was now "Counsellor's choice" period so i asked Percy if i could visit the Pegasi stables.

With his permission, i headed torwards the stables. Suddenly i heard a voice in my head.

"Daughter of Poseidon!" I looked to my right and saw a pegasus staring at me.

"Did you say that?" I asked out loud.What was wrong with me?Did a pegasus just talk to me? I looked around. No one was here.

"Nothing is wrong with you!Obviously i talked to you!" Then realization hit me. Poseidon = God of horses. I smiled fondly as i reached out to stroke the nearby pegasi's manes.

"Its an honour to meet you!It gets boring talking to the Son of Poseison" One pegasus said, rubbing its head against me.

"Its my pleasure" I replied, using some moisture from the air to form sugar lumps, another thing Percy taught me. I fed it to the pegasus who grunted happily.

"Hey!Don't talk like that about my boss!" I heard a pegasus say. I turned my head to see a black pegasus in the stables opposite me.

"Percy?"

"Yup who else other than the Son of Poseison?" He replied as i began walking towards him. "Whats your name?" I asked,stroking his mane. "Blackjack.I like donuts." I chuckled,creating a blue donut out of thin air, Percy's favourite colour. I figured that "Boss" and Pegasus alike.

He munched happily as i fed it to him. Then i remembered why i was here.

"I need a Pegasus, any volunteers?" Right after i said that, my head was filled with "Me!" and attention-seeking neighs from all around. I headed torwards a pure white pegasus at the cornor."I'm Bella.Whats your name sweetie?"

"Aquarius, its an honour to be your pegasus" She replied her voice was really soft. I formed some sugar lumps and fed it to her. She neighed in delight."You think i can try riding now Aquarius?"

She nodded her head. I mounted on her and immediately we took off. I held on tightly. As we soared in the sky, i saw Nico by the lake. Remembering his dare, I asked to land by him. When we landed, Nico grumbled. "You weren't kidding" I shook my head, materializing some corn and tyed it to his head.

"Aquarius will bring you for a ride" I said, strokimg her head and feeding her an apple. He groaned,"She looks so girly!" I heard Aquarius scream at him. Excuse me?I am a girl! "She wants you to know yhat she IS a girl and she is offended"she spread her wings so a blast of wind hit Nico. Nico groaned "Why must you be the daughter of Poseidon?Why Fates??Why??" He said dramatically raising his hands to the sky. I sassed"Because Poseidon is awesome"

I passed him a rainbow cape. "For good measure" He sighed. "At least change the colour" He snapped his finger and it turned black. I gave up and let him mount Aquarius. "Be nice ok? I'll reward you." She neighed happily and she took off.

Once Nico was high enough, he shouted as loud as he could"I AM A UNICORN BELLA TROJAN DARED ME TO DO THIS" He then swooped about,his cape fluttering behind him and his corn almost dropping off. While he circled the camp, I waited at the campfire. Some campers nearby laughed and pointed. However when he did land, they all scurried off because of his death aura.

"When did Bella Trojan dared me to do this come about?"

"Since I said it" he said proudly.

I rolled my eyes as I materialized a basket full of sugar apples out of the moisture and landed Aquarius's "reward" beside her before we headed to dinner while the dinner horn rang.

Capture-the-flag was soon going to begin.