Dances part 1

I woke up to Percy entering the room and screaming, "Wake up! THERE ARE BLUE WAFFLES. I'm eating everything if you don't get up now!" 

I groaned and threw a pillow in his face, making him fake fall back very dramatically.  "Mind our privacy"

Nico sniggered beside me. He looked really cute his hair was messy and sticking up in weird places.

"Wait. BLUE WAFFLES?! Wait for me Perce!" I jumped out, washed up and wore my red converses, jeans and a random navy hoodie.

Nico was just getting up. "Just so you know, the dance is today" I giggled and leaned against him,  pecking his cheek.  "Look at yourself right now, you look ridiculous" I mumbled.

But of course I wondered what to wear. I guess I would just wear my homecoming dress. It is actually really pretty.  But I'll leave the describing for later.

People congratulated me as I walked into the mess hall.I grabbed a plate and started filling it with all kinds od waffles and bacon.

I joined Percy at the Poseidon table, just as Nico walked in. When he saw me,he glared at me and ruffled his hair. I on the other hand, smirked and waved.

" Bella I'm worried for you. "

"Why?"

"You have powerful powers, more monstors will want to kill you"

"So?"

"You don't understand, you're still young. "

"Excuse me? I am what?85 years old and you're like 19?"

Percy had his mouth agape and looked dumbfounded. 

"Ya that's right, let your elder talk! Youngsters these days"

Nico heard our conversation and apparently was now laughing at his cereal.

As today was a free day to prepare for the dance, there were no lessons and me and Nico decided to spend the rest of the day together. I fingered the gold heart Nico gave me, I had never taken it off.

We agreed to practice our sword play at the beach since the sword arena was going to be the venue of the dance.

After finishing breakfast,  we headed to the beach. "So you realised about your hair" I greeted.

He gave me a death glare."Yes I have . But obviously you have to make up for it" He whispered in my ear.

I un clasped my charm and it grew to full length. He unsheathed the black stygian sword. We had an epic fight, clanging our swords together and blocking each other. I was starting to get tired. My strikes were getting more and more weary. 

He finally had me in a headlock. "Styx. Oh holy Poseidon! " Suddenly,  I felt something slip onto my finger before Nico's sword was pointed at my throat.

I rolled my eyes and took a peek at my finger. I gasped. "Nico! This is beautiful! "

He had given me a ring. Half of it was stygian iron while the other half was imperial gold.  The material of our swords! On the imperial gold side,  there was an intricate carving of a trident.

On the stygian iron half, there was another intricate drawing of Hades's magic helm.

Using his arm that was against my neck, holding his sword, he gently pushed me closer towards him. "Happy birthday" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine,"I kinda love you".

I smiled,"I kinda love you too"

"But how did you know? "

"I have some tricks up my sleeves" He turned me around, he held my neck pulled me in closer for a kiss.