Bianca

Hilda's POV

" Bring me to the woodssss" I whined as I pulled Thomas along.

He groaned"fine but I'm taking this" he walked back into his cabin and came out with a really awesome  dagger.

Then I realised I didn't know how to use weapons and I felt pretty useless. 

"Lets go" We walked into the woods.

"Let's play 10 questions" I said.

"You start first"

I smirked," Any crushes lately?"

He blushed. "Ye-NO" He tried to cover it up.

" You know, Apollo children are terrible at lying" He face palmed" You got me"

"Soooo whose the lucky girl?  Blue eyed?"

" Nahh I go for more of a green-eyed" I blushed. I had green eyes.

"So I heard you lived with my dad?"

" Ya he felt pity and took me in after my artworks were scrutinised by my family."

He gave a knowing look like he knew my family was abunch of actors that wanted a perfect actor family and being ADHD didn't really fit in.

I was just about to answer when we spotted two figures a few trees ahead. As we edged closer, i soon realised that they were actually snogging.  As I got even closer, I saw Bella Trojan and Nico di Angelo were the two figures. I knew because they were the 'it' couple among the Aphrodite cabin.

"What do we do? Alert them?"

"No! They look so cute together! " My Aphrodite child side kicked in.

" Lets take a video and sebd it to your cabin"

I nodded my head and he pulled out a device. On the back of it, had the words ' Monster-proof' He started to film it.

Suddenly, they pulled apart slowly.

"Nico, what happened?" She whispered.

"She.. she died sacrificing herself.  I told Percy to protect her but he failed.  She was only 12" Hot tears poured down his faces.

When Bella heard it, she gasped and covered her mouth as tears started to form.

She wrapped her hands around him and buried her face in his chest.  Finally,  they seperated.

"Nico.  That's terrible I'm so sorry" "Don't be its not your fault.Bianca had a choice"

I was really confused right now.

"Nico, I want to see her again" He looked thoughtful for a second.

"We are going to need a large hole and some food and drinks. "

Bella thought for a moment. Then she un clasped a charm on her chain bracelet.  It transformed into a gold sword.

" Did she just?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and motioned to them, my mouth agape in horror of the sword.

Thomas shushed me and krpt filming.

She thrusted the gold sword randomly and it hit square in the middle of a large tree nearby.

Immediately,  a flustered looking girl came out of nowhere.  Dhe had green tinted skin and hair tyed with vines she wore an ancient chiton. A nymph.

My mind told me.

" How dare-" She gasped.

" Daughter of the mighty Poseidon! Tressa shows her respects." Tressa knelt down and bowed her head before standing up again.

"Tressa! Do you think you can help us to create a small trench? Its important"

" I will help you, but I request a favour. These days, the forest has been experiencing dry weather. If you could just..."

Bella nodded and soread out her arms. A ginormous 2 metre sprhere of water grew out of thin

air. "She's a powerful daughter of Poseidon" Thomas informed.

She raised it higher to the sky, and it still grew into a 4 metre sphere. She snapped her fingers and a it burst, sending water flying in all directions.  " Thank you!" Tressa thanked. 

Tressa whistled and a few nymphs came out. They started to dig a trench. In less than 5 min, Nico told them to stop. Bella thanked them..

Bella created a few cokes and some happy meals.

" What. now?"

" Pour them inside"

Nico then started chanting something probably in Italian. As he chanted, the sky seemed to darken and a aura floated around them. Soon, there were weird glowing figures floating up to the pit.

Nico gasped and Bella was able to read his mind somehow and immediately sprang into action. She pulled her sword from the nymph's tree and tried to scare off the spirits.  The spirits moved away a little bit but it wasn't long till they became restless and started edging closer. Bella in turn lunged for Nico's sword and pulled it from its sheath.  This sword looked a lot more scarier. It was basically absorbing darkness. Bella waved it around and resulted in standing at the head of the pit and pointing the swords in two directions.

Suddenly, a spirit came along,  this one was way more brighter than the others. And Nico signalled for Bella to let this one pass. The spirit knelt,  took a sip of the water and the spirit turned into a human figure.

The figure looked roughly 13 years old. With hair tyed in a elegant braid to the side and a silvery jacket with a bow and arrow slung over her shoulder.

Her skin was olive coloured and she had a silver hairtie.

" Bianca?" Bella breathed.

"Bella Trojan? " Bianca looked confused,"what are you doing in Camp? "

" I recently found out that I am a daughter of Poseidon. Bianca how are you?I miss you"

"Not that sure since I'm basically a ghost"

Bella laughed.

" Bianca,  I really would have liked you meet you here." Bella sighed.

" Me too. But then again,  if I was still alive I would be a hunter of Artemis-always travelling around"

Nico stood at the side, awkwardly watching them.

Finally, Bianca noticed Nico. "Nico? Come here you!"

Nico hesitated before stepping forward.  Bianca reached to stroke his cheek but her ghostly hand disolved whrn ir came into contact with living flesh. 

Suddenly, Bianca looked alarmed. "Mum is calling for me. I'll see you soon. " She dissolved back to mist and floated away.

Bella sighed and using her powers, crashed water into the mountain of soil so it erose and washed into the hole.

" Let's go" Nico finally said.

"Ya I better go for Chiron's one-to-one lessons with me."

As they left, Thomas looked at me with bewilderment. "I better delete that tape"

"You probably should. "