Aphrodite

We walked into cabin 9, I immediately smelt grease and rusty metal.The sound of machinery working filled my ears. Machines were all around and everyone in that cabin was working on a piece of metal. A machine in the corner was burning up.

"Maybe we should go to cabin 3" I suggested.  We all agreed and walked back to my cabin.The smell of the ocean greeted us. We all sat on the floor in a circle. 

Nico wanted to sit next to me but Connor and Travis quickly took the places. He decided on sitting opposite me instead. I pouted at him. He just nodded like he was okay with it.

I materialised a glass bottle qnd placed it in the midle. "First time, kiss. Second time with same person, kiss using tongue, third time with same person, kiss using tongues for 30 seconds.fourth time,  takes one piece of clothing off and the piece of clothing must be of the other person's choice.  Who's first? "

"Ladies go first" Connor and Travis mentioned.

We all looked at Piper. She sighed and spun the bottle. It pointed at Jason. "Guys I think Aphrodite is going to be involved in this game now" I blushed. 

"Great now we can see who she ships" Percy muttered sarcastically. 

Nico smirked.

Piper and Jason crawled to the center and kissed. Then they started blushing.

We all started wolf whistling. Jason spun the bottle and it landed on Calypso.  Calypso blushed. I could relate Jason was one of those bulging muscles and tight 6 pack kind of guys.He had a rugged face shape and electrifying vlue eyes with perfect blonde hair. Every girl's dream boyfriend.  But not mine of course. 

They crawled to the center and quickly pecked. When Calypso spun the bottle again, it landed on Connor.  Connor kissed her for a few seconds and sat back pleased with himself.

He noticed me looking disgusted and smirked "Jealous or reluctant? " I face palmed and muttered,"Are you kidding me"

Connor spun the bottle and it landed unfortunately on me. are you kidding me Aphrodite I thought as I looked up at the ceiling. 

He approached but I lent backwards.  Finally when I couldn't lean back anymore,  he leaned in but I quickly tilted so he would kiss my cheek instead.

"No fair" He pouted.

"It was still a kiss"  I defended as Nico winked.

Styx it Is now my turn I thought as realisation sunk in.

I spun the sea glass bottle and it landed on Nico. Yay someone I actually like!  We crawled to the center and I saw his face turn red. We quickly pecked and I sat back. He spun it and it landed on me. Again. We crawled back and tongue-wrestled. Butterflies formed in my stomach and I could feel a tingling sensation.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Nico. We did it again for another 30 secs and I had nothing to complain about.

Piper sighed in frustration " Can you guys just make out already? " Sigh Aphrodite children these days. I decided to that I'll get her back later and me and Nico crawled back to the center. He sat cross-legged on the floor and looked at me expectantly while he rested his hands on the floor behind him and leaned back.

"I guess Aphrodite ships us?" Nico said. I knelt in front of him and snaked my hands around his neck.

"I guess" I muttered. As we crashed our lips together. Warm bliss flooded my body as he held my cheek and pulled me closer.

Suddenly, we were interrupted by the dinnner horn.

I smiled and pulled away slowly. Nico pouted. He looks so cute my inner-self fangirled." Oh my god my eyes have been blinded! So much PDA!" Leo gasped and covered his eyes as he turned away. 

We all headed out one by one and Nico opened the door for me. I smiled gratefully but Connor glared at his back.   We interlaced our fingers and headed to the pavilion.