Claimed

After dinner, we headed towards the campfire. He grasped his hand in mine and once again, it felt just right.

We sat down on a log as Chiron explained that tomorrow night we were going to play capture-the-flag.

He then gestured to me and introduced me to everyone.

"This is Bella Trojan, she is yet to be claimed but campers better beware her because she is specialized in sword-fighting, in fact the captain of her team"

I heard some of the Ares kids cracking their knuckles. Dang it.

I buried my head into the crook of Nico's neck that smelt like licorice. that's good.

I could feel Nico looking down at me with wide eyes.

"Really?Thats great! You don't say"

I smiled weakly.

Suddenly my eyes felt foggy and I was able to hear water rushing down my arms, curling around my arms downwards. I looked down and I was so surprised I wasn't able to speak. Water appeared to be seeping into my trident birthmark and it started to glow pure white.

Thank goodness one of the Aphrodite kids carried a compact because when she flashed it at me, my eyes were literally glowing!

The colour in my eyes was even more obvious as the glow highlighted it. The lake was even more noisier then usual,As if the water was trying to touch me.

After 2 minutes, I could feel the glow fading and the water curling around my arms seep fully into my birthmark.

"Soo Percy has a sister?" Chris finally said.

When that realization hit me I sang the first thing that came to my mind.

An Avicii song.

"Hheeeeeyyyy brrroothhher" I sang while doing jazz hands at Percy who was seated at the other side with Annabeth.

Most campers laughed and Nico did a face palm.

Percy laughed and sang back "hheeeeyyy siissstterr" and did jazz hands at me. His singing voice must be pretty terrible because the Apollo kids started pretend gagging. Percy looked offended.

Then realization hit me. "Soo I sleep in the Poseidon cabin?"

"Yes"Chiron said. He knelt down on one knee, followed by the other campers. "All hail, Bella Trojan,  daughter of Poseidon, God of the seas and king of Atlantis" They chanted. 

All my stuff was moved to the Poseidon cabin right after the campfire, the Apollo kids leading the songs.(Thank goodness for that)

As Nico walked me to Cabin 3, he looked at me. This time, I was able to see some of his old self returning.

Suddenly, he engulfed me in a hug.(Which was surprising considering the earlier rejection). When I overcame my shock, I wrapped my hands around his neck and enjoyed the moment in turn he wrapped his hands around my waist.

When we pulled away, he smiled "Want to go for a walk Tommorow morning?"

"Sure!"

"I'll come by at 7"

I nodded my head and turned to leave but Nico held me back. He quickly pecked my cheek(which felt perfect) and muttered "I'm glad you are back"

Before walking back to his cabin.

Nico's POV

As I headed back to my cabin, I felt a bond strengthening between us, like the old times.

As I jumped into my bed, I quickly drifted off to sleep.

"NICO!" I heard a very familiar scream, it sounded like... Bella!

I jumped out of my bed and barged into cabin 3,which thank goodness was very close by.

I saw Bella tossing and turning, sweat pouring down her forehead. Percy was looking vey anxious and when he saw me, he sighed in relief, "she has been calling your name,at least your here"

I rushed towards her bedside and held her hand, cradling her. Immediately, she stopped tossing and turning. Now to prevent the screaming, I leaned forward and pecked her cheek, nothing changed.

"Percy can you go get a bucket of cold water, just in case"

I quickly pecked her on the lips. Finally, she stopped screaming.

As I turned to leave, Bella's grip tightened and she didn't let go.

"Percy! Your sister can't let go!"

Percy did a face palm."Guess you're staying here for the night"

I sighed and slipped into the bed with her. I was pretty scared that I will make her cold because I'm the son of Hades.

Soon I drifted off to sleep.