Questing

~Time lapse to after training - 2 days later~

"NICO!" I scareamed as I spotted him on the beach, he was looking out to sea and hr looked more unkempt than usual.

He whipped his head around and brought me into his warm embrace." I was so worried! "

"I'm fine, Poseidon taught me how to take advantage of the trident it could be useful for the quest" I insisted.

"Yeah but we are leaving tomorrow dawn you should pack your bags"

I nodded my head and let Percy have his reunion with Annabeth.

I soon went around camp picking things I needed, socks, sunglasses that Poseidon gave me(gotta have those shades) ambrosia and nectar, first aid equipment, extra clothes, my jacket, sleeping bags and matches.

Soon, it was time to go. I shrugged on a camp half - blood shirt, some khaki bermudas and my nike sneakers. I wore a simple breast plate, nothing more.

Percy had on a blue hoodie and jeans while Connor had a 'treats are not needed, just tricks' shirt on with shorts. Reyna almost looked like an average teenager, with an SPQR shirt and jeans just that she wore her shiny gold armour above. Nico.. looked great, for a guy that was going on a risky quest, he looked awesome.

He had on the usual black jeans but he wore a red t shirt and a black jacket was tyed around his waist.

Rachel had her ripped jeans and a colourful shirt.

" Leggo" I muttered as we climbed onto Mrs O Leary's back she would shadow travel us to the nearest entrance to the maze.

We got teleported to a local burger shop. Typical. We walked around the back and spotted 'Daedalus's mark near bags of garbage. I poked it and it opened up to darkness, otherwise known as the entrance.

We walked on and on with Rachel's assistance, walking past sleeping monsters (us taking turns stabbing it to Tartarus) and going through weird hallways.

Percy had told me that The Labyrinth an make you end up in random places but...

We finally found ourselves in a room it was decorated with murals of the peace goddess as we walked along the walls, we saw her dissolving more and more , tears dripping down her face. At last we stopped at the last mural, it was Eirene holding out her hand with a key in it. A little key hole was on the next plain wall.

" Its a trap" Rachel said, "I'm sure of it"

"Maybe" Connor answered. "As a child of Hermes, we are open to possibilities" He took a deep breath and plunged his hand inside of the mural, which turned to jelly. He grunted and pulled his hand back in. Opening his palm to find a set of keys.

"Good work but which is the right one" Reyna took it from him and tried out different keys.

Suddenly, the murals were starting to fade away, forming into hellhounds.

"Oh my Hades" Nico whispered. Without missing a beat, I slashed with my sword and threw a dagger at a random hellhound. Along the way I picked up my dagger and kept on throwing. Nico attacked on my left, occasionally raising skeletons to join in. Percy and Connor thought on my right. We were the beasts.

Reyna and Rachel fiddled with the keys.

Finally the key fit, the hellhounds dispersed and a parchment fell from nowhere. I stuck out my hand and grabbed it.

Well done. But then again who said the rest of the levels will be just as easy? Who said the game master was human? Beware a sacrifice is yet to be made.

Child of Poseidon I await you.

For a moment nobody spoke.

"Gee thanks, he makes the rest of seem useless. " Connor muttered.

"We don't even know if its a he" Reyna spoke.