Iris

After dinner,  me and Nico headed back to his cabin. "Hey I'm gonna get my clothes" I said as I walked next door and searched through my 'Narnia' Finally,  I found some Adventure time PJs and I tugged them on.(Percy wad at campfire) I walked towards the beautiful re-formed basin. Then I noticed something at the bottom. A golden drachma.

I remembered something Percy told me when I first arrived Feel free to use the drachma to iris-message your  family, here let me show you how to do it. A faint rainbow glittered above so I threw it in and muttered "Bailey Trojan, New York" I haven't seen my mum in days!

I saw my mum cleaning up the dinner table.  I took a deep breath,"Mum!" When she heard me, she gasped and turned when she saw me she whispered "I must be dreaming, I miss her too much" I rolled my eyes" Mum it is me! Percy taught me how to Iris-message people" She scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. 

" The other child of Poseidon.  Why didn't you tell me I was a daughter of Poseidon?"

She seemed to wake up ftom her daze and she replied " Bella. Your a demigod daughter of Poseidon one of the big 3. If I told you and you knew, your scent will be even stronger and well attract monsters"

"Oh."

Suddenly, the door swung open and Nico entered. Mum tensed.

"Who is this kid doing in here?"

"Hey mum, whenever when we stayed in the lotus hotel?" she nodddd her head slowly.  "And we met a guy around my age called Nico and his sister Bianca?" Then it struck me.  Bianca.  Where was she? Wasn't she a daughter of Hades too?

Mum was suddenly struck with realisation. "Nico? You've... Changed"

Nico smiled slightly and edged forward.  "Hi Mrs Trojan" He waved shyly.That was cute.

Mum smiled warmly as she remembered the countless times me and Nico had fought over Mythomagic.

" I'm happy you guys reunited again  especially when both of you happen to be demigods! Must be fate. Wait whose your godly parent cupcake? "

"Hades" He muttered reluctantly.

Mum's face didn't even look faze that he's the son of the Underworld God. 

" And he's also my boyfriend" I blushed. 

Mum clapped her hands together "It is fate! "

"I'm gonna go wash up. Nico will fill you in,"

Nico's POV

After she left the room,  I glanced at her mum nervously.  Suddenly she beckoned me closer.

"You do know what day is it

tommorow tomorrow (this is not a typo error) right?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head.

"Bella's birthday!"

Her birthday?  I was already getting a list of things I can do for her when her mum cut me in.

"I'm going to give you a hint. She likes the colour blue and purple" I nodded my head. 

Just then,  Bella walked back in.

"Mum I have to go to bed soon. I love you!" "Love you too dear enjoy your time there, " then she looked at me "Take care of her!" After a final wink, Bella waved her hand through the mist.

Immediately,  a golden drachma came flying out from the dispersing mist. Bella frowned.  She threw it back in and thought for a while (she looked very adorable may I add) she then threw it back in and muttered "Iris Goddess of the rainbow" I gasped.  Could you even do that?

An image of a elegant woman with a chiton that swirled with the colours of the rainbow sparkled on her body. Her skin glowed and her make-up was rainbow themed. She had a rainbow headress and her arms were adorned with gold and rainbow rock bands. She was tending to some rainbows.

" Lady Iris?" Bella asked.

"Bella Trojan,  daughter of Poseidon. What do you seek from me that is so important that it disturbs my rainbow-perfecting session?" her eyebrows knit in annoyance. 

"I'm so sorry great Lady Iris. But I wad wondering why my drachma was returned when I IMed someone just now."

"Ahh that. You see my dear, I saw your fight with that rude Octavian bug that criticised my rainbows!  But you stood up for me and fought him. I appreciate that. From today onwards, all IMs will be for free."

Bella thanked her profusely. 

" Your welcome! I heard from a rain cloud that Aphrodite ships you demigods now. She most likely is stalking your every move." She winked at us before waving her hand through the mist.

"That was weird" I finally said.

"I know right. "