Chapter-87

Meera's POV 

And the sangeet night was so much amazing!!Abeer danced so so greaat!! I was literally shocked to see him dance so amazingly!
And Jay was offcourse a good dancer pairing very well with Divya whose best at dance!!

Our performance was the last one!! And we were dancing on Jeena Jeena. 

"I love you" He confessed
  "I love you too" I replied and we kissed ! 

"Guysssss!!!!! Stop your PDA here" Naina screamed and we looked around!
  "Oh shit!!" Abeer cursed!! 

Damn!! We were in between our performance! How can I be so idiot!! This always happens with me!
I was all red!

"And now our dear bride's face matches her dress" Anchor teased!

"I..wi...will be back" I said and turned to go when everyone surrounded us and Jay pushed me on to Abeer and I hid my face in his chest while he chuckled heartily !

"Michel! They both are just so cute!!And this night will be so memorable because the brides and grooms have enjoyed the most in it!" Annie said
"Honestly! And I think that's what we call love! When you're with your the one you forget if there are thousands near you" Michel added and I smiled looking down.
"So at last some words from both brides and groom. Starting with Mr. Jay! Mic's all yours" Annie said and gave mic to Jay!

"Amm...Mostly first impression that a boy would wanna give to any girl would be..I'm strong in controlling emotions right? And when I met her for the first time..I was crying ! Right Di ?" He asked and I smiled nodding ! 

" I don't know how we even started talking but we mostly didn't talk!! We actually had cat fights" Jay said and we all laughed!!
"But as everyone say!  He has made the one for everyone and I'm very lucky to get her! She's just perfect! And Divya, I love you very much" Jay admitted and we all hooted while Abeer whistled again and I frowned!!

I too want to whistle!!! 

The mic was passed to Divya!

"Before Jay came in life I teased Meera that I too wanna marry someone who pampers me like she's being pampered! And maybe God heard it too early! I've got someone who in just some days made me realize what love is, what it feels to be in love and yeah! I want to continue those cat fights with you forever but point to be noted, end them with love! And I'm a very lucky girl because I got someone who not only won my heart,but I guess my mom and dad love him much more" Divi said and uncle and aunty nodded! 

"Wanna whistle now" Abeer asked and I nodded grinning.

"Okay! Tuck your lips inward over your teeth and use these two fingers in A shape inside" He guided and I followed him.
"fold your tongue and close your mouth tightly! Only open your mouth between these fingers!"He told and I did same!!
  "Now blow gently" He said and I did!!

There was a little sound and I widened my eyes in happiness !

"Now blow harder" He told and I blew air hardly and a high pitched voice came!!

Everyone looked at me !

"You Meera??" Divi asked and I winked and this time I and Abeer whistled together!!

"Whoohooo! Yarr Guys! This night will be so much memorable!! So now mic to Mr.Abeer" Michel said and gave mic to Abeer !

He looked at me and scratched the back of his neck !

He's Nervous!!   

"A best combination is two stubborn together! When I met her I never thought she's the one, but there were moments when I got so many hints that she's the one you love but as I say I was a stubborn head! But one fine day a single moment, a second made me realize how much I love her! How? That day for the first time in my life I had a fear inside me that I'm loosing her! Someone I can't live without! I didn't even realize that I've already fallen for her,the day when I cooked for her and we shared food!" He said and I looked shocked at him!