Chapter-26

Abeer's POV

She wants to go away from me.
She's happy going away from me.
She said that her happiness is going away from him.

I'm not that bad Meera. I too have a heart...yeah it's not as big as yours but it is all for you.

Her each and every word is just touching my heart and that's now I'm realizing I'm in love with her.

I've never loved anyone else accept her. That I've realised now. I never loved Emma that too I realised.

Know why? I never cried for her...I never felt this for her what I'm feeling for Meera. I never left my work for her.

I was never this caring for her. I just liked something in Emma but...I love everything in Meera.

I never regret that she went away but I'm regretting that due to me Meera is going away from me...and I'll regret this mistake forever.

But today I realised something that dad always said...

Selfless love.

If her happiness is away from me...better I stay away from her.

If she want to get free from this relationship...I ...I'll give her what she wants. I'll give her divorce but I love you Meera and these piece of papers can't change this .

I hope everything was fine. I hope I didn't have done that shit then very soon I would've told you what I really feel about you. I would've told you that you're my first.. And of course my last love. Everyone was so right about you. It's just me who was blind not to see your inner beauty.

But don't worry.. I'll set you free!
I'll set you free from every promise. I'll set you free from my image. I'll set you free from my bounds. I'll set you free from me. Very soon I'll not be there. I'll free you from everything related to me...but I'll not be freeing myself from your memories. Even if you want you'll not be able to make me go away from your memories. I'm addicted to them and I'll live my whole life with your memories.

The way you laugh... The way you smile..the way you look down shyly..the way you become happy when you see food and mostly desserts. The way you read book engrossing yourself in it fully. The way you shout... The way you taunt.. The way you become angry. It will be imaginary now..and I'll miss everything in real but...

Anything for you. Anything for my love. Anything for my lifeline!

She wanted to go to library. I know it's her favorite spot. She has never gone there but today all of a sudden she's asking.

How can I deny you Meera. Never!!
But how she'll go. She's weak.
If I'll take her there she'll not go.
I'll tell lady home staff !

"I'll call home staff to help you go there" I said and she looked at me

"My legs are perfectly fine. I can move by own "she told

"You're still my responsibility "I replied and moved out of the room.

I went downstairs and told any home staff for help.

I then called Advik !

"How is she" he asked as soon as he picked up the call.