Chapter-6

Meera's POV

I was all ready as a bride. My puffy cried eyes were covered by makeup and I was draped in that attire which was suffocating me. Suffocating me because it was not for me. Because this marrige is a mere compromise with myself.

Abeer came and what more could've I expected from him. I can't even say anything. He thinks me as if I'm behind  his money and all.

Why couldn't I speak in front of him shouting that I did it for uncle and aunty who have given me a new life!!

I'm bounded by so many promises that I'm being pestered between them and there I did seven more promises. I'm sure this marriage can never ever work but I'll always be loyal to you Abeer no matter what.
I'll never cheat on you with anyone else.

 I wish I could get the same but I know expecting anything from this marriage is useless.

Two people who are no where even near to like or I must say no where even near  knowing each other have to behave as a  couple in so much love, in front of world.

What an irony right!!

Till tomorrow everyone will get to know about this marriage. My parents too! But uncle and aunty will handle this thing I know.

When Abeer filled my partition with vermilion more tears came out of my eyes.

 My life is over.

Normally the girls start their happy journey from here and I'm ending my happy journey here.

Aunty and uncle are now my mom and dad. They were more than that but now I'll call them mom and dad.

We have to share room. Worst thing!

 The hell I want to share anything with him. But I have to after all I'm Meera Abeer Malhotra now.

I was going upstairs to the room when aunty.. I mean mom stopped me and I looked at her.

"Yes aun..I mean mom " I asked

"Never forget that you'll always be the same Meera for me. My doll. " She said and I hugged her tightly

"And you'll never be a mother in law. You are my Mom only" I replied and she smiled

"Meera, Abeer is very stubborn , very rude I know. But please don't give up on him. I don't say push yourself into this relation but at least you can try " She asked and I nodded.

"I'll try mom" I whispered.

I know this can't work but still I'll try for you mom. But this marriage is a car of two wheels.  If the second wheel doesn't work car will eventually meet accident smashing it completely!!

"I'll tell home staff to shift your luggage to your new room" she said and I nodded.

I went upstairs to my room first. Good bye to this room forever.

"Mam, your luggage have to be shifted" told one of the Home staff

"Yeah. Please pull out those suitcases" I said and soon I packed all my luggage and it was sent to Abeer's room.

I too went to his room.  I want to change from this lehenga. I can't even walk properly in this.

I went to his room and went to walk in closet where my suitcases were kept.

I pulled out my night suit and kept it there and turned around but as soon as I turned I saw a site which I shouldn't.

"Shit. I'm sorry " I muttered and turned back