Chapter-9

Abeer's POV

I thought I'll sleep so peacefully but I wasn't able to sleep properly.

  In the morning I came to dining area when I saw her eating breakfast happily with Scarlett aunty. I don't know why everyone like her so much!!!

Aunty asked me to eat breakfast but I denied because I want her to feel low and I did it. When I was going out I heard her saying aunty to give her food in her room only.

My victory!!!

I went to office directly. As usual as I entered everyone stood up and wished me but who cares.  I was not even in mood !

I went upstairs to my cabin when my PA Patrick came.

You've a male PA.

Her words and laughter came in my mind seeing Patrick.

Shake if off Abeer.

"Congratulations Sir" He wished and I looked at him

"For your marriage sir" he told and I glared him

"Thankyou.  Now if you're done tell me today's  schedule" I replied

"Yes sir. Your meetings will start from 12 pm. The first meeting is with Mr. G. Nicolson about the factories in England from 12 to two then second is with Mr. Aditya's design manager about the design of  the new model of MCD Cars from 3 to 5. Third is with Mr. Rishabh  about the Jewellery designs for new venture from 5:30 to eight and then with Mrs. Watson about the new land in NY till nine thirty " informed my PA and I nodded

" So now go and send me my coffee and send the heads related to every meeting in my cabin" I said and he nodded.

"Sir this has came from your home" told Patrick coming with a tote bag

"Pull it out Patrick it's my breakfast I know" I said he nodded.

Scarlett aunty I know!

I did my breakfast and attended all the meetings.

The meeting with Nicolson went well. And then it was with designer of Mr. Aditya. It too went well. We finalized the deal and I tell you that's going to be the next hit in automobile market!

The meeting with Mr. Rishabh also went amazing and the solitaire pieces were ready to go to the market to make blast.

Mrs. Watson was a hard nut to crack but land deal was finalized on dinner.
Mrs. Watson was throwing a party and I was invited with my wife!

Arrggghhhh!!!!

I was going home when it came in my mind who's at home.

Damn it!!

"Take me to the bar" I said Joseph and he nodded directing the driver.

I went to the bar and don't know till when I was drinking.

I hate her.

I hate her.

My parents listen to her more than me.
And here Scarlett aunty too is liking her company.
Don't know what black magic she's doing on everyone that everyone likes her company.

But I, I hate her. I hate her company.

She's no other then those girls who can do anything for looks and money. But one thing I'll make sure is to make her regret marrying me.

I'll torture her till date she says from her own bloody mouth that She regret marrying me and I'm sure then she herself will divorce me, but then too I'll make sure she'll not go back to my parents.