Chapter-102

Abeer's POV

Life can't be any more blessed! Oh the day I came to know Meera's pregnant the happiness I carried was ecastatic! And Yes! I am Uncle ! Divya and Jay blessed with Baby Girl who's now six months old! And I love her so much! Now I'm thinking that if I love her so much then how much I'll love if I've my own daughter!!

It's been nine months three days since Meera's pregnant !!
And Meera has shown the most dangerous sides of her! Not only to me! To everyone which didn't spare her dear Aditi mom!!

The happiness was double folded when after her first check up we came to know that it's twins!!

Oh God!! Two bundle of joys togather!!
It's just beautifully amazing!!

But last nine months have made me a zombie!! I've grown a bit more beard!! My schedule is packed very tightly from Monday to Saturday!
And sunday?
Meera wants me to take her temple! Then read books for her with that every sunday going to tree house to see it's work!
It's gonna get complete today! 

Meera has undergone so many changes! Not only physically but emotionally too!
Her mood swings! Sorry! Mood tsunamis are just damn difficult to handle!

She has become more possessive,dominant and Picky!!
Yeah!! Very picky!

Now I've to do everything according to her! In first five months of pregnancy she continued her office and after that she worked from mansion only!

Her possessiveness level increased so high that today I am here in guest room downstairs just because I praised someone last night!! So what happened was....

I and Meera were sitting in our home theatre watching DDLJ at somewhat 11 in night!
Eh umm!! She makes me watch it every alternate saturday night!! And if I deny I know what happens is her crying starts which I can't see!!  

"Yaar!! Look at Kajol!! She looks so damn hot in this dance!!" I said while eating popcorn from the tub and the next second I saw movie stopped!
  "What!" I asked looking at Meera and she glared me! 
"Repeat what you said" She asked
  "Kajol looks hot in that dance" I repeated not knowing what next second is holding!

She looked at me furiously and snatching the popcorn tub from me she stood up going out and went to our room!

I went behind her but before I could even put my feet inside she narrowed her eyes at me!
"Dare you come inside!! I'll sew you" she warned and I chuckled
"Good jokes Meera" I replied and was about to come inside when she shouted!!
  "Mommmmm !!! Daaaaaadddd!!" She yelled and I immidietly went two more steps back!
"Meera!! Love what happened!" I asked from outside only
"Go to her if she keeps you Abeer Malhotra! Stay away from me!" she shouted and I looked shocked at her!
"I was just praising her Meera" I said as mom ,dad and aunty too came there!! 
"Yeah!! I saw your expressions Abeer Malhotra!! Just shoo away!! Shoo" She dictated and I looked shocked at her!

Am I a Dog!!

"Meera what happened" mom asked going near her 
"He don't love me mom! He said Kajol is hot! Ain't I?  I know it's because I'm so fat now!!" Meera whined and mom glared me while I denied!!
"I just praised her normally mom! I swear!!" I Told
"See! Now he swears like it's water!!!" Meera snapped   
"Baby I am serious! I said it casually" I told trying to go inside when she threw  pillow on me!
"I don't want him near me mom!! Say him to go away! It's his punishment today!!" she announced
"You also praise SRK and Ranbeer all the time! And now Ayushman too! Did I say ever that you don't love me " I asked and tears pooled in her eyes!!
"Mom! Dad!! Did you see!! He's doubting my love for him!! " She cried and I looked shocked at her! 
"When did I say that Meera! " I asked slapping my head.
" You meant that only! I know!! Go away!! I hate you!! " She sobbed
"Okay I am sorry love! Kajol is not hot ! Now okay! You're hot not she!" I said and she cried louder!
"Did you hear! Now he's comparing me when he knows I am no where near Kajol!! He's mocking me" she sobbed and I sighed!!