Chapter-94

Abeer's POV

We all came back from reception! It was just amazing. The way Advik,Scarlett aunty,Divya etc expressed their thoughts was just amazing!

" Good night everyone" I told and went upstairs toward room when I saw my cousins standing there!    
" Hello brother" They giggled
" What happened! Why are you standing in front of my room"  I asked. 
"What!! You can't go into room" They said and I rolled my eyes!
" And why so? I guess it's my room and I don't need permission to go in my own room" I snapped
" Oh bro! Come on! It's your first night with your wife and if you want to see your bride you've to bribe us! So come on give us money" They said and I gritted my teeth!
  "Don't irritate me and let me go" I told
  " Then go and talk to aunty! She told us that we should not allow you to go till you give us a good offer to let you go" They smirked and I sighed! Mom!!

" Fine!! I don't have cash right now with me!My wallet's inside the room. Take my credit and and do whatever you want to"  I  sighed
"We want cash!!!" They shouted and I gritted my teeth!
"Bitches" I muttered and they laughed!
" Thanks we are" They smirked !!

I went to the office room and opened the safe box!
Taking out cash I went there!

"Ab jaane do meri maatao!!(Now let me go my mothers)"  I said joining my hands and they chuckled!
" A very good night " They smirked and went away giggling!

Bunch of idiots!!

I opened the door and looked at the room!

Is that my room! It dosen't look like one!

The whole floor was covered with red rose petals and walls with tealights while celiling was adorned by ballons! 

The shelves were decorated with fragrant candles and the bed was decorated with canopy of various types of roses and other flowers!

I looked at Meera and smiled!

She's hell tired and I can see that by her face!
That's the reason she slept in this saree and all this jewellery otherwise she never sleeps without changing into her night suit!

I went and changed into my T shirt and PJs and came out going near her!
" Meera!! Wake up!"  I whispered and she quirmed in her sleep!
" Honeybun! "  I called again and she frowned opening her eyes!

As soon as she looked at me she stood up at once!

"Y..you! When d..did you come" She asked and I rolled my eyes!
"Go and change" I said and she looked at me rolling her eyes!

Her track always go on wrong direction only!
Pea sized brain !!

"These will be uncomfortable for while sleeping" I said and she looked down and then at me.
" I'm hell tired to do so Abeer" she whined and I chuckled!
" You'll be uncomfortable in sleeping with this all love! And tomorrow your body will ache badly" I reasoned and she nodded standing up and went to walk in!

It was 20 minutes already and she didn't came out!

Is she alright!!

I went inside and slapped my head!

Sleepy head!!

"Meeraa!! Wake up! Change first." I called and she groaned looking into mirror!

I went near her and kissed her cheek!
" Wait! I'll help!" I said and she yawned!

I removed her earrings and choker! As my hands touched her neck,her goosebumps rose and I chuckled inwardly!