Chapter -54

Abeer's POV

I was in the jet when there was a knock on the door

"come in" I commanded and there was an airhostess

"Sir what would you like to have for dinner" She asked

"I'm not hungry. Skip it" I said

Don't skip your meals!!

Her words rang in my ears.

"Stop" I said and she turned

"Yes sir" The airhostess asked

"Just a sandwich " I told and she nodded going.

Meera..

The only one who's coming in my head eachtime I close my eyes. This girl has been so amazing and real since the time I met her. I remember the day when she bumped into me and fell in the mud.
I know that time it was useless and bad for me but now..It's beautiful for me because it includes her.

That's the thing I've always wanted in people close to me. Real and clear. Meera was always real and clear.  I just hate one thing in this world.. that's lie. And I can't be more lucky because I've got a life partner who had never lied to me, who will never even lie to me!!

If I close my eyes What I see is her laughing face... she looking at her desserts lovingly and she frowning on something which she don't like..That included me too before some time.
I know she has also changed. She had opened her closed paths for me to walk on. We're in a very far and good relationship right now then we had in NY.

And the best thing firstly we used to fake in front of the world... but now it's not fake..The smiles we put on our face in public is genuine and I want it to be like that only.

I didn't tell Meera that I'll be back on second. I know she was feeling bad. I can bet this looking at her face but how about surprising my sweetheart!!

DoorBell will ring at 12:00 am on second april and when the doors will open I'll be standing with a gift in my hands and a big smile plastered on my face. She'll be surprised and very happy.

I looked at the time. It was nine already. My dinner came and I did it after which I laid down. I'll reach in evening according to Cambridge time. The meeting is scheduled on the next day  morning.  It will take somewhat two-three hours and I'll leave in the noon next day to airport and will reach India very easily till 11:30 pm. 

I miss the pillow boundary too and ofcourse the person beside the pillow boundary.

I opened my phone and looked at the wallpaper.

Yeah, It's her. In that golden saree. She was looking mesmerizing that day. It was her candid photo that I clicked without being noticed by her. I've always captured her in my heart and that day in the phone too.

I can stare to her photo for whole night.. But Abeer Malhotra. Sleep!! Y
ou've to wake up and complete the work and go back to your love and have to tell her how much you love her!!!!

Goodnight Tesoro(Sweet heart / treasure)

Don't know when sleep engulfed me. I woke up by the knock on the door.

"In" I said waking up yawing

"Good evening sir" Joseph said and I looked at him blinking eyes

"It's morning Joseph" I yawned

"We're in Massachusetts sir.It's evening 6:30 here" he said

Oh!! I forgot it completely!!!