Chapter-62

Hello guys!  Happpppiiiiestttt Diwaaaaliiiii everryyone.  May Goddess Laxmi keep showering you with happiness and prosperity😊
I know I'm late in this update...  (Okay very much late😅) But that's my fav festival and I was hell busy all day😄

So here's an update!!  Enjoy and Happyy Diwali once again😄

Abeer's POV

And I couldn't control myself from kissing those lips. I know it may sound like creep but I wanted to kiss her since sooo much long but I was waiting for her to willingly give in and I don't know what happened me at that moment. I felt as if yes it's the time and I did it.

Damn!!! Her lips are like rose petals!!! So much soft!! I knew it was very new to her and in one way new to me too for I haven't kissed anyone whom I had loved. She's the first girl I'd loved and offcourse last.
What right now I could focus was her very delicate and soft lips. She tasted much more sweet then honey. Those warm breaths of her were what I could feel.
She was frozen but she gave up and I entered her mouth slowly smiling. I went very delicately to let her absorb what's happening. I could hear her heart thumping. She tightly clutched my shoulders and I smiled inwardly.

I broke the kiss and looked at her while she was looking down with her tamato face.
"I'm.. I couldn't control myself.." I said and she chuckled with which I again slammed my lips on her and she shifted from the mattress to my lap.
Our lips moved in a synchronized manner as if they were made just for each other.

That's not my imagination right!!

This time I pulled her towards me a bit more claiming her lips more passionately.
She was hell nervous but when I stroked her hair in a reassuring way she gave in again.

We broke the kiss and she looked down smiling and hugged me.
"I love you honey bun" I said kissing her forehead and she smiled touching her nose to mine.
"I love you too " she whispered and I smiled.
She was still in my lap hugging me like a child and I was playing with her hairs.
"I wanted to kiss you for the first time taking permission.. but I couldn't..actually control myself. I'll not if you.." I said but before I could complete she spoke.
"Thank you Abeer...for giving me the best experience to get kissed for the first time..by the love of my life " she said and all my guiltiness vanished.
She tried to sit back to her place.
"Ouch" she spoke
"What happened. You okay Meera" I asked and she chuckled
"Yeah. Don't worry. I'm decent" She said and I looked at her pulling her back on me.
"Wrong" I said and she looked confused at me
"You're not at all decent. You're much more tempting and sweet then carrot halwa" I said and she laughed

I'm not joking. I'm serious !! This is my favorite dessert from now onwards !!

"I'm tempting you!! How? "She asked and I sighed

Idiot!!

"You're so absurd fool !! My fool" I said and she pouted.

 look!!! And then she says she's not tempting !!

"You wanna know how you're tempting me? " I asked and she looked at me while I took my face close to her and our lips met again for the third time.
This time she too responded with equal passion.
We both poured all the love, hunger, passion and emotions in the kiss an parted away when were out of breath.

"This much tempting" I said kissing her cheeks and eyes and nose and pecked her lips again while she smiled.
"Hey, Happiest birthday love" I wished looking at the watch
"And how many times you'll wish me" She asked
"Last minute's last wish" I said and she smiled
"And the last minute before my birthday will be over, I want to live it with you" she said
"Anything for you.."I said and she smiled
"Nothing much is needed" she said and with that her lips touched mine.