Chapter-15

Meera's POV

I don't know why I'm behaving like this. Wasn't I the one who was expecting him to behave nicely with me.

Then now why I'm avoiding him every time when he's behaving good with me.
May be because in these months what I've tolerated is his hate only!!

I don't know why but whenever I do like this I feel bad. I feel bad when I see his face falling. I don't know why but my mood suddenly gets off whenever I say him anything like this.

But why!!!! I don't want something like this to happen. It's disturbing me.

Curfew passed like this and today's the last day of curfew.

Tomorrow the home staff will come but I'll make food. I really love cooking. But after coming here I never cooked before these ten days and I felt really so good when Abeer told me to cook food from now till Scarlett Aunty comes.

She'll be coming after six days. This house is so boring without her. She used to chirp every time in the house making it lively.

Today I was the reason of ruining breakfast. He simply asked me what are my hobbies but when all of a sudden he said me his wife all whatever he said came in my mind.

Wasn't he the one who said me that I'll be his wife in front of this world only so now how I'm all of a sudden his wife in his mansion where no one's there to listen this. On the top of all this he said me to forget whatever he said.
He wants me to forget how he blamed me every second for ruining his life!! How he blamed me for being behind his money or wait how he blamed me for snatching people away from him!!

Ve kehte hai mai kamzor nahi hu..
par koi andar se dil jhaank kar dekhe,
Poora bikhra pada hai!!
(They say I'm not weak but someone look inside my heart it is scattered into pieces).

So tell me till how much time I'll keep myself strong in front of him and that too when he's stepping ahead in my zone!!

"Meera" he said and I looked at him

"What happened to you. I'm calling you since last ten minutes, you didn't replied so I came here" He asked

"You need anything" I asked

My only question from him every time!!!

"Naina called" He said

"Okay" I told 

"She invited you for a party" He said

"Why" I asked

"She topped the list of NY fashion week so she's throwing a small party tomorrow at her home" He said and I nodded

"So you go na" I told

"Girls party. I'm not invited " He said

"But.. " I was going to say.

"Up to you. If you feel comfortable then go otherwise don't but she said you to come even early for her help" He said and I looked at him.

"Okay. I'll go " I told and he nodded.

"What are you doing now" He asked

"Nothing" I replied

"Wanna do something interesting " He asked

"Like what" I asked back

"Like horse riding" He asked and I looked at him glaring.

"You want to make fun of me then make it normally na as you always do" I frowned