Chapter-95

Abeer's POV

Yesterday's day went well ! I know Meera too loved it and on the top of it if you're on a place which gives you a feeling of fairytales and stories why won't you love it right!

Who will not want to see rainbow just near them! And I'm the lucky one because I was holding the hand of my Rainbow infront of rainbow!

Yeah my rainbow Meera who filled my life with colors!

Sunlight crawled in the room when I opened my eyes and looked near me! Empty bed!!

Where's Meera! Must be in bathroom! I looked at the time. 10 am! I stood up when my eyes fell on the bedside table  ! There was a red rose and a note !!

"Good morning hubby! Hope you slept well! Now stop worrying where I am! And don't stress George is with me! I know you're in your sweatpants and Tshirt right now! So no worries! Just come to the living room of the suite you'll get something without which I know you lazy head will not even move! See ya! 

 I went to the living room and chuckled seeing black coffee there! I brushed and drank it and looked at another note and a rose!

Feeling fresh right! So now nothing much follow the rose pathway!! 

 I smiled looking at the floor! Firstly I went to bathroom and looked at my clothes!

Black shirt and denims! There was another note too with a red rose again!

Oh I can't tell how much hot you look in black! I just love to see you in this!

I chuckled reading it and got ready ! And as my madam said I followed the rose pathway opening the suite's door and I walked downstairs!

" Hey!! Mr.Malhotra that's for you" sang a small girl and I kneeled down kissing her cheek!

"Thankyou sweetheart  " I told taking the red rose and another note from her!

"Okay! So Mr.Handsome that's finally happening! We're happily married, on our honeymoon!! And me doing this! I want you to enjoy it fully! But there are some rules!
1) You'll not ask anyone anything who so ever will accompany you
2) No threatning Joseph! If you threaten him, I'll kick you!! A Limo is waiting for you outside! Rest just waiting impatiently for you!! Love, Your Honeybun !!

And if I say I wasn't having a wide smile I'll be wrong!!

She's giving a surprise! But what's in it!

I went outside the hotel and Limo was there and Joseph was standing!

" Good morning sir!" He wished
" Morning Joseph !" I wished back
" E..Er madam asked to accompany you "he said nervously and I chuckled!
" Where is she by the way" I asked
"Sorry sir! Mouth zipped" he replied !

Not asking anyone as the note said!!   

"Shall I sir! It's madam's orders" he said and chuckled nodding !

He opened the door and I sat inside! Well it wasn't a normal Limousine ! It was very beautiful!!

As soon as I settled I saw another rose with red rose!

"So now you must be thinking what I am doing! Well,well! Abeer Malhotra! I love to give surprises too beside shocks! You know you'll see a black bag there! Just pull it out! 

It read and I looked around to find the duffle bag! I hurriedly opened it and found a tiffin box!!

Seriously!!
But yeah with another note and a rose!