Chapter-81

Abeer's POV

And finally she spilled the beans out of her mouth ! The thing is she listens when she's threatened otherwise my wife is stubborn !! But I feel pain that she didn't tell me anything and was facing everything alone ! And for whom!!
For everyone of us !! Why is she so selfless !!
What I hate is those tears in her eyes !! I can't see her so vulnerable ! But finally I had relief today !

Yesterday she told me everything ! I didn't want her to go to that bastard but I had too !
I'll kill that Rishi Saxena for sure!! I know what type of leech he is ! Mom,dad and Scarlett aunty were so happy when I told them everything and they were off course frightened too!!

Today Mom and dad are coming from Paris  !! Even Advik and Naina are also coming to their home! Naina is pregnant and she wants all her nine months to be spent in India !
And moreover they all too were tensed about Meera and wanted to meet her and Jay too!!
Last night I didn't sleep for a second and I woke up just an hour ago ! It was already three and I'm hell late !!

I was getting ready for office in my room! I miss her so badly !! Since we came India..I've never picked out my office clothes!!
Till I took bath my clothes,my mac book, purse, specs everything used be ready !!
I promise Meera just today !! Tomorrow you'll away from him and everything!

"Abeerr!!! Abeer!!" came mom's voice shouting

What has happened!!

"Abeer!! Come fast" Dad yelled !!

I wore my blazer and ran downstairs !!

"Mom! Dad what have happened" I asked

"Abeer, Meera!! George.. " mom tried to say but her breaths became heavy !

"Scarlett aunty water" I panicked and she came with water.
"Mom!! Easy!! Calm down!! Drink water" I told  and made her drink water !!

Dad was holding mom and I went to George and Joseph who were also panicked!!

"You are here ! Where's Meera!" I asked as fear was engulfing me slowly !!

"I'm sorry master !! She suddenly came running out of office and asked me for car keys!! I denied but she was adamant!! But when I told her that it's your orders to not leave her alone she ran away" he described and I looked at him!
"What!!! And you let her" I yelled and he looked down!
" I tried master but she took a cab and went away. She was crying master!! I'm sure she went home" He told and I raged !!!

"Is she mad or what!!! Can't she just call and tell me anything" I shrieked 

"Abeer!! Call police right now!!" dad told and I nodded!
"Joseph!! Naina and Advik will land here till six in the evening ! You'll recieved them and remember be very careful ! " I commanded

"But sir you.." he asked

"Do as it's said Joseph" I snapped and he nodded.

"George!! At home with security team!! No one of you will go anywhere !! Be sure about that !!" I told and he nodded.

Now Jay and Divya!!  I called Divya but her phone was switched off ! I called Jay too and his phone was also switched off !

What the hell is going on !!!

I ran towards the parking and drove directly to Kapoor's residence !!

I went there and as  soon as I entered I heard Divya and Jay screaming !! And Meera sobbing !! 

What the hell is going on!!

"And you think I'll go!! In your dreams Meera!! Do you even have a slight idea your whole family is waiting for you!! Abeer is waiting for you!! " Divya yelled