Chapter-32

Meera's POV

I was not able to even think anything when dad's phone came.
All I know was I was crying badly!!

They are my life and I couldn't imagine anything happening to them. Her heart was already so weak and then now second attack !! I couldn't even think of that papers infront me.

Abeer came and hugged me tightly and honestly I needed that!! I felt a very soothing effect.

I felt like homecoming !!

And those all tickling sensations in body !!

Abeer was looking after me so much that I can't now deny that he's genuine.. But how can I build up the trust again on him!!

We were in the jet when he told me to eat dinner and I told him that I'm not hungry and as a very mature man he made me understand that not eating food won't make mom alright!!
But then this man!! Didn't whatever he say apply on him too !! He didn't want to eat..and I know the reason very well but I don't know how and why he listened me in once.

He's doing this since so many days Meera !!
Yeah he's !!

I'm so tensed for him too. I know his and mom's relationship.

He's a mumma's boy !!

And no problem in that. That's really very good thing. I like this thing and that's why I know how how close he is to mom.
I know he's not saying anything but there's a pain in his heart which he's not showing.

We reached India and we sat in the car. I don't know how I forget that we're going to hospital.
As soon as I stepped out of the car my legs froze there.

No!!No hospitals!!!

No hospitals!! Oh God !! How will I go inside...

No Meera...you've to overcome this fear of yours.

Everyone needs you inside..

Mom needs you inside !!!

You've to go come on !!

Thinking all this I went inside.
Dad asked me that why did I even come here.

Yeah he knows about this fear.
Honestly they know much more about me then my own parents know !!!

He was going to tell Abeer about this but I stopped him making excuse. Dad told me to sit on the couch on the back side of the ward.

I came there but then I remembered that I forgot to bring my phone from the car.
Joseph too was not here.

I myself have to go !

I headed towards the main side of the ward when I heard someone crying.

I looked in front when I looked at Abeer.
He was hugging dad and crying.

Now tell me who'll say that he's the same man who was wiping my tears telling me not to cry.