Chapter-49

Meera's POV

No doubt he was looking so so so much handsome!!

I don't know why couldn't I tell him that. And the second he complimented me..I felt as if that's it!! This was the thing I was waiting for !

I love this man  for his protectiveness too!!! 

When the media asked question related to our relationship I know he was angry. Who will not be when his personal life will be dragged unnecessarily !
I knew he need to calm down because it's his day. It's his big day. And I want him to be only happy.

When he was on the stage announcing about the car I was looking at him with awe but I looked around and found each and every girl looking at him....I must say ogling him!!

And when  I saw that beauty...That was so amazing! MCD was so nice. No doubt Abeer invested his two years in this...it's worth it !

I'm so so much proud of you Abeer!! Proud to be your wife!! And I'm proud that I love a man like you!

I want to buy that car. When I'll enter business then I'll surely buy it!! And right now I'll drive it with Abeer..if its possible.

I told him too and I got the answer which I expected!!

So Sweet of him right!!

He went to some of his associates who called him and I was going to everyone when I heard her!

"Oh who's this beautiful lady" Came a voice and I turned smiling widely

"Divyaaa" I shouted in excitement and hugged her.

"God Meera you're looking drop dead gorgeous.  Did that man tell you" She asked to which I blushed.

"Ehmm someone's blushing so much. Wait..do..you.." She was saying when I nodded

"Oh my God...oh god...Meeraaaa" she said excited hugging me

"I'm sooo happy for you and you know what that man.." She was saying when she stopped

"That man.." I asked her to continue

"I.. Mean..Abeer is also looking so handsome" She said and I smiled

"Yeah..by the way you're also flaunting in this gorgeous dress" I told and she smiled

"Don't know. Because all eyes are on you..no one's even looking at me" she said frowning and I laughed

"You'll not change" I said her and she chuckled

"Okay come I'll introduce you to Naina" I said and she nodded

I introduced her to Naina and Advik and Scarlett aunty too. Naina got someone like her!!
Yeah that's true. Divya and Naina are very much similar... So they both were enjoying their company!! That's the reason I bonded with Naina easily. I saw Divya in her.

"Hello Divya" came Abeer's voice

"Hello Abeer. Many many congratulations to you" she said and he thanked her

"Well,if you don't mind...shall I take away your best friend for some time " he asked and she smiled

"She's all yours" she said I glared her!!

We were moving to some people when a man came to us. I didn't know him but when I looked at Abeer he was very irritated which showed that he doesn't like that man..and honestly I also didn't get good vibes from him.

He was some Saxena!!

"Heard much about  MCD" He said looking at the car and Abeer passed his smirk.

"Much more is left" Abeer said and that man gritted his teeth.