Chapter-8

Meera's POV

I was terribly missing mom and dad.

How will I live without them and that too with a maniac like him !

And how well he faked his concern by giving a lemonade. The hell to do with him and his lemonade.

I don't want anything from him. Not a single favor from him.

We went home and for the first time in these 13 hours I smiled.

Scarlett aunty was the reason. She reminded me of mom.

I miss both of them so much. In these 10 years they have became my everything. I really didn't want to leave them but I had to !!!

And of course, he being him again showed his anger. But how can he accuse me for the mistake which was never mine.

God ! Why did you did this to me.

He went away saying that he don't give a fuck to this relation .

Then Feelings very mutual Mr. Abeer Malhotra !!!!

I wiped my tears and looked up when I saw Scarlett aunty looking at me with sadness.

"Don't take his words seriously Meera. His temper is very high. Let his temper cool down and he'll behave good with you" she said and I smiled painfully

"One thing is for sure aunty. He'll never behave good with me." I replied and she wiped my tears.

"You're strong child. That I've known right now, otherwise believe me other then Me, Advik and Naina, no one in the whole New York has the audacity to raise their voice in front of him and talk to him with eye contact. But you're doing this, because you're right and brave. It's just he has to accept what has happened . Give him some time" she told and I looked on the floor.

"Aunty will you please tell me any of the room that I may use" I asked and she smiled

"You're Mrs. Abeer Malhotra for me. You've right over each and everything in this mansion . Take any of the room which you love " she said

"No aunty. Don't you remember? I'm just a wife for name sake" I chuckled painfully.

"Don't say like this child. Do one thing take the fifth room on second floor. Abeer's room is fourth done" she said and I sighed

"Then I'll prefer taking second or first" I replied and her face fell.

"As you wish Meera" She said and I nodded

"Joseph. Take her luggage to her room" Scarlett aunty told Joseph and he nodded.

"Madam this way" he said and I nodded.

I went to the room and thanked Joseph and locked the room.

And the room was really good.

Honestly the whole mansion was amazing. The living room itself said everything.

I don't know when sleep overpowered me.
Next day I woke up when my phone rang.

It was mom.

Oh shit. I forget to call her after reaching.

"Hello mom" I wished

"Meera. How are you child. You didn't call me" she asked

"Sorry Mom. I forget and then I slept" I said