Chapter-24

Abeer's POV

I want divorce...

Her words were ringing in my ears. What my anger has caused me today.

She's not ready to live with me. She wants to go away from me forever.

Weren't you the one who wanted this !!!
I wanted !! But not now !
And now never !!

I'm addicted to her voice. I'm addicted to see her. I'm addicted to listen her melody. I'm addicted to feel her near me. I'm addicted to her laughter..
I'm addicted to her !!

I'll not give you divorce ever Meera. Even if you want..I'll not !!
You're tied to me and you'll always be tied to me only.

I know I did a mistake..but I'm ready for remorse. I'm ready to do anything by which she forgets me.

I'm ready for any punishment. I'm ready to tell mom and dad too everything and my every mistake.

I'm sorry Meera. I'm really very sorry. Just don't go away from me. I can face anything now but I can't face you going away from me.

She said she don't want to live with me. She don't even want to stay in same room with me. I know she thinks I'll do something like that again but I'll not. I can't even think of that.

I told her that I'll sleep on couch but she has to sleep here only on this bed.

 I know she might be thinking that am I the same Abeer who once denied to take couch and slept on bed purposefully just to irritate her!!

I'm changed Meera ! I'm changed a lot towards you. Sometimes things happen in seconds and they make you realise very much !!

Yesterday made me realise more then ever.

She's not ready to listen to me even once. She shouted on me and that's very okay. I deserve that but why is she always hurting herself !!

Kill me if you want but don't hurt yourself Meera. It's hurting me !!!

She is flinching more now at my touch. She hurt her injured hand. The dressing ruined and blood started oozing out from the wound. She wasn't even ready to let me do it. Why didn't she understand that it's so damn necessary.

You cannot even think how much pain she's facing!!

It's all due to you only !!

I'm cursing myself every minute. She tried to over her life due to me when I am the one who should shoot himself for doing such a sin.

I was angry but my heart knows that I would've never forced her on me. I know what I did was wrong but how to tell you Meera that trust me I would've never done what you thought I'll !!

"I want divorce Mr. Abeer Malhotra and I've many grounds to divorce you...so please just stop your shit and let's part away. It will be better for both of us. Please leave me Abeer Malhotra" she said and I looked at her intently.

How can I  let you go when my heart is not ready to let you move an inch away from me !!!

"We'll discuss it later. That's not the time" I said

"There's nothing to discuss" she replied

"Believe me Meera.. There's much to discuss" I told

"You just sleep for an hour I'll be back" I said and she looked at me