Chapter 83

Meera's POV

Yeah! I'm alive !! I never thought that our first marriage anniversary will be like this! Me on hospital bed and he crying badly !! I've seen Abeer crying but till I closed my eyes I saw a very different Abeer!! A man whom I've seen handling each and every situation was today not able to hold himself !!
I know my last words before fading away on strecher were Happy Anniversary !! I opened my eyes again when I was in OT I guess !! Doctor was standing infront of me!! 

"Give her anesthesia" He guided someone and I looked at him. 
"Do..doc..save me. Pl.. Please.. Some..Someone's Wa..waiting f..for m..me o..out..side " I whispered and he looked at me

"We'll try our best!! And if your will to live is strong! You will live!!" He said and I closed my eyes!!

I don't know what happened after that ! I opened my eyes again after don't know how many hours!!
"Abeer"The first word which escaped my mouth!      
"Mrs.Malhotra!! You're concious!! Wait!! Don't try standing up okay!! I'll inform your family" The nurse exclaimed.
Soon everyone came inside !!

"Mom! Dad" I whispered and they smiled looking at me! Everyone was there just one person was missing whom I wanted to see badly !
Suddenly I saw the same pair of dark brown eyes looking at me and our eyes met !!
And as I looked at him tear rolled down his cheek!! And seeing him cry how can my rivers stop flowing!! 
He came near me and kept the cake ont the table! 
"Happy First Marriage Anniversary Honeybun" he whispered and I smiled !
"I kept my promise"I breathed and instantly he hugged me and cried !             
"Let's cut the cake" Advik chirped and I tried to wake up when he helped me a bit !!
Everyone was here! Divya's family, our families ! Jay,Joseph and George. Scarlett aunty,  Naina ,Advik and doctor who was smiling looking at me !
We cut the cake and we fed cake to each other!! 
"Baby!! Macarons" came mom's voice and I nodded crying while Abeer wiped the tears away !!
"I love you" I whispered looking at him
"Love you till eternity" Abeer replied and slammed his lips on mine !!

I responded with all the love and he broke the kiss, kissing her forehead. 

"Guys!! We all were here" Dad smirked looking at both of us and I blushed hiding my face in his chest while he chuckled !
"You baked it " I asked and he nodded
"With her help" He replied pointing to Divya and I looked at her holding my ears.
"I troubled you a lot na! I'm sorry" I mouthed and she hugged me.
"I..I am sorry!! I didn't talk to you properly since half a month and yesterday..I thought.."She was saying when I grinned
"I'll not leave you that easily bitch ! " I chuckled

"Just recover witch then I'll beat you up for not telling anything to me!!" She scolded and I smiled 
"Where's Jay" I asked and she blushed moving aside !!
"I'll come back!! I've something for you"She said and went out of the room! 

 And I can understand the two people who're in  immense pain right now are dad and Jay!! After all one lost his brother and another lost his dad ! I kissed his forehead and made him sit beside me!!

"Everything will be fine" I told and he smiled. 
"Everything is fine now di ! He deserved that. It was his fate !! And whatever happened was correct ! I've not lost family!! I've my real family here right now with me" He said and I wiped his tear while he smiled!! 

"You've one more in family Jay" Abeer said and I smiled
"What's going on guys!" Aditi Mom asked and I blinked my eyes at Jay!!  
"Here" he said and I giggled.
He turned towards Divya's mom and dad !!
  "Uncle, Aunty! Your permission is important! I love your daughter aunty!! These days were enough for me to realize this!! Can I ask her the same !! I promise I'll keep her very happy ! I know the family background I'm carrying is .."He was going to say when I looked at uncle