Chapter-44

Abeer's POV

I was in my room when home staff came

"Sir your outfit" he said and I nodded.

After he went away I looked at that.

It was a red tuxedo with shawl collar lapel with White shirt and black bottoms and a bow.

And that's really amazing !!

Her choice!!!! She's just prefect on everything she chooses.

Well perfect!! Her definition of perfect was more then perfect!!
I mean now I love her more because she's really very very different from others. Different from all those girls whom I met in past !

But she didn't answer my question and that points towards only one thing. She doesn't love me!! She's completing every responsibility as a wife..but she...she still doesn't love me!!
I've no problem!! I'll wait Meera!!
Wait for your love..your answers!!

I took a bath and wore the tuxedo. I set my hairs and wore my black shoes and my Rolex.
After I was ready I looked into the mirror

Not bad Abeer Malhotra.
Well,Not at all bad!!

Meera your choice is just amazing!!!
How she must be looking !!

What she would've worn.

I hope she has not chose some high thigh slit cut dresses. Don't think I've any problem with her wearing anything. I just don't trust those shitty man outside there.

Those lust filled eyes!! I hate them..and I feel to break their bones.
Bloody shitty men !!

I went out of the room and went towards our room knocking the door.
Soon she opened the door and before I could say anything I looked at her.

Damn ! She's just looking ravishingly hot and amazing in this. She wore a red sleeveless gown.

Wait!! Red??
Matching my tux ! Whoaa!! That's just great!!

I looked at her focused. Her hairs were tied in a messy bun and there was a tingling sound which was coming from her long heavy chandelier earnings.

Her fabulous Evening gown had an oversize bow at the back.