Chapter-38

Abeer's POV

Daaammnn!!! Is being in love this much amazing!! I sooo loveeeee Herr!!

She's such a sweetheart that I can't express. Well her love for food is no new to me...I guess her first love is food!.I can't get jealous of this!! If this would've been a living thing then for sure I would've been hell jealous!!

She's a kid. I haven't seen anyone of twenty three years showing their tongue to tease anyone!! She does!!

And I so love her for this also.

Her laughter is becoming like a drug to me. Her breaths are becoming my addiction and her presence is making me want to live forever with her...for her!!

She likes when someone tease me! And I love to make her like everything related to me.
I just pray and hope that one day she'll like me too !! She'll love me !! That day!! The best day of my life!!

Not to forget her choice is amazing.. Well as dad and mom says best !!

She took out the same tuxedo that I wanted to wear.. But honestly if she would've taken out anything else I would've worn that happily..afterall whatever my lady luck..more accurately my lady love decides!!

There's just one thing which I'm afraid of!!
I don't know what's bothering her. I don't have a slight idea about it. I've seen her crying a lot of times just thinking of something!! And I really want to know that something!!

I don't know why all of a sudden she's so happy but the next moment she gets lost in her own thoughts and those tears leave her eyes. I want to know the reasons. I want her to share her problems with me. I want to take away all her problems.

But for that she has to tell me about her life...she's still not opening up with me and that's okay but I hope she opens fast. I can't see her like this. I'm an impatient person....but I'm handling this with utmost Patience.....but I'm afraid if this patience breaks !!

 I really don't want that anything like this happens but...I'm afraid. Afraid because I can't see her so vulnerable. I can't see her crying. I can't even provide her the assurance because I don't even know the reason behind her tears but I swear I'll not leave the person behind her tears!!
I want her to be happy... Just happy !! And I'm unable to do that !!!

"Sir we're here" came Joseph's voice and I looked up.

In my thoughts I forgot that I've reached office.
I nodded and came out of the car.

"Joseph I've a work for you" I said and he nodded

Shall I tell him to check everything about Meera and her past!!

No Abeer... That's wrong!! Knowingly or Unknowingly you'll breaking her trust again. You should not do this!!!

"No nothing. " I muttered and he nodded.

I stepped inside the office and everyone stood up. I just nodded and went to my cabin on my floor.

"Good Morning sir" came dad's PA's voice.

"Morning Mr. Sinha" I wished and went inside

"Sir your PA Patrick have mailed some details and wanted you to review them" he informed and I nodded

"Okay. You may go now and yeah inform me once dad is here" I said and he nodded going out.

I checked the mails and saw the time.
It's noon and dad's still not here!!