ch. 39: "fly home"

Tatiana's P.O.V

Today was the day we had to go back home. The two weeks of staying in Hawaii came by too fast, at least the experience was unimaginable. Even if there was drama during our stay, we all got along at once.

"Guys, come on get up!" Sabrina grunted as she tried to waken me and Calum up.

"Give me.. five more fucking minutes." Calum cursed into the pillow, trying to block her voice out.

"Calum it's been thirty minutes, we have to get there in less than an hour, if you're not ready by the time then buy your own ticket back home!" she shouted frustrated and slammed the door behind her.

"Babe, come on.." I smiled, ruffling some of his hair up, knowing it would bother him.

"We could just take another flight." he replied, not bothering to take his face off the pillow.

"No, that's a waste of money. I'm getting up." I rolled my eyes, getting up.

Wait, why were my clothes off?

I quickly went back in the bed, taking all the blanket away from Calum's body, who was nude also.

"Whoa, why are you acting so weird?" he chuckled, taking a pillow and covering his private parts.

"Did we..?" I asked, and he slowly nodded, looking confused "Without my consent?!"

"What do you mean without your consent? You said it was fine to do so!" He argued, defending himself.

The memories rushed back of me and him starting to have a steamy make out during watching 'The Interview' on Netflix.

One thing led to another,

I had let him take my innocence.

"I remember.." I mumbled, feeling shocked.

"See? I would never touch you without your consent, you know that right?" he said, getting up to dress quickly.

"Yeah.. Sorry." I quietly spoke, rushing to get my towel to wrap it around my body, I then went to the bathroom which was locked.

"Okay, okay! Just wait for a minute, for fucks sake!" Michael complained, he unlocked the door and a nasty smirk formed on his face "Put some clothes on."

"Shut up chameleon." I pushed him out the way.

"Damn, feisty. I like it!" he growled at me, then laughed, walking away.

After the shower, I dressed into a casual outfit and walked out the door to see the squad, with luggage in their hands.

"Ready?" Sabrina smiled at me, looking excited.

"Yep." I managed to choke out.

"Is something wrong?" Luke butted in, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"No, nothing is wrong here." Calum appeared by my side, wrapping an arm around my waist tightly.

"I asked her, not you." Luke sarcastically spits out at him and walks away with Sabrina.

"I'm sorry if you didn't feel comfortable about last night, I really am." Calum pulls me to the side.

"Its not that, it's just.. Why didn't I remember it?" I pushed back my hair, biting my lip.

"I don't know! Amnesia? Maybe you wished for amnesia.." Calum joked, making me punch his arm lightly.

"Whatever, at least I lost it to someone I love." I sighed, kissing him on his nose.