Chapter 29

Yua's POV
The fight is still going on, and here I am sitting down, doing nothing. Even if how much I want to fight my demon technique is not fast enough to remove all the poison. The others are trying their best to fight, even if they had too much injury they still stand up. But I also don't want to give up, I want to stand up like them and fight using my full strength.

" Don't stand Yua-san! Rest as much as you want, we need your help but you need to recover first! We will give you time." Before I stand up Zenitsu yelled making me face him, he was still sleeping while fighting, he even managed to talk. To be honest, I'm kinda amazed, it's rare for him to act cool in this situation. Usually, he panicks everytime he faced a demon but now, he is doing fine.

I smiled, Kyojuro was right. These kids are strong and special, I should trust them. Like what Zenitsu said.to me,I need to recover and slowly remove the poison on my body using my blood demon technique. I slowly focused my breath to fully use my blood demon technique, it's my first time using this technique to heal myself. I didn't even knew I can heal someone, nor revive a dead person.

The more I train, the more it grows strong, the black flame is still a mystery. Is it really a curse, a part of our family, or it's just my demon art technique? I'm still not close in finding the answer, even if how much I want to find them, I can't. The ability can even heal and revive someone, and it scares me. What if one day Muzan will take advantage of  the black flame, he seems clueless about it. But I know someday he will find out about it, so I need to train more and become more stronger.

" You're in my way! I will kill her!" Daki yelled as she pushed the two boys away, she used her sash to attack me making me clenched my sword waiting for her attack but Inosuke blocked it instead before dashing towards Daki. I slowly stand up, my body feels lighter than before, I successfully lessen the the poison. I was shocked when Inosuke cut Daki's head with the help of Tanjiro and Zenitsu. They really didn't failed to amazed all the time.

" Look out!" I yelled when Daki's brother appeared but it was too late, he stabbed Inosuke. I dashed towards them and kicked the demon but he grabbed my ankle, I carefully twist for me not to hurt my ankle and use an attack.

" Heh~ You're still moving." I ignored him and keep on attacking, using both demon technique and Ice breath.  I hope he didn't stabbed Inosuke's heart, the situation was fast for me to see. I winced in pain when one of his sickle cut my shoulder, making it bleed again. I twirl around before giving him a hard kick, he was pushed away but not strong enough for him to be blown away.

I heard Zenitsu yelling making me face them, the roof that they were standing broke down, Daki planned in making them fell down. I clenched  my hand, this fight will be one versus two, Uzui is already unconcious, the four kids are also unconcious. I sensed an attack behind me, without hesitating I hurriedly swinged my sword and used my blood technique, burning the sash infront of me.

" Are you really the girl that Muzan-sama wanted? You seems different." The male demon said while grinning, Daki didn't said anything but glared at me. He suddenly attacked me with his sickle and I started avoiding some of his attack. But it was fast so I can't avoid some of it, I stopped as I started panting. Bloods are trickling down, the poison started to spread in my body again.

" Oi oi, don't die will ya. Why don't you fight me like a demon. You should be strong, stronger than us Upper moons." He continued while approaching me, I then chuckled before facing him with a smile.

" Sorry, but I don't need that man's blood to fight you. I'm not weak but I'm not also strong, and I know we will defeat you."

My eyes widened when Daki appeared infront of me then used her sash, but I fastly blocked it and kicked her away from me. Her brother also used an attacked making me used some of my Ice breath forms, and twirled around to freeze his attack, but it's not enough to stop it so I hurriedly used another blood technique burning all his attack. I landed down but struggled, it's getting hard for me to use  both attacks. I need to push them until the others wake up and finished them.

I heard a familiar scream together with a laugh, and my eyes widened. Mayumi was raised up with Daki's sash and it sorrounded her. I clenched my sword and glared at Daki making her laugh like she enjoyed it. I slowly stand up, Uzui was still unconcious, I don't take I can't give them time to wake up. But, we can't die here, not today and not in the future. I guess, I should trust myself that I can save Mayumi and after that Tanjiro and the others will defeat them. I trust them, after all.

" Full Focus Breath of the Ice, Sixth form: Dance of the Ice Dragon King." I dashed towards them, I feel bad towards the people around me, they will feel cold all of the sudden. This breath form is the strongest and final breath I created while training, Sora didn't want to teach me all of the eleven forms and I only learned five of them, so I created my own form. I don't want to use this but someone is in danger, Daki used her sash while her brother attacked me.

I then swinged my sword freezing every attack they used, the ground also started to froze because of the impact. Daki's brother used his sickle but I ducked down and kicked him yet  he avoided it. I then appeared infront of Daki before kicking her hard and hurriedly cut the sash without hurting Mayumi, the sash froze and broke into pieces releasing her.

" Are you okay?" I asked making her nod, her body is shaking also. It's her first time seeing something like this, I should have forced her to ran away, she nearly got hurt by Daki. I really should hurry up and slow them down, before I stand up to help Mayumi, I felt a sting in my stomach.

" Y-Yua!" Mayumi's face changed into fear and shocked expression. I slowly looked down and the male's demon stabbed me. I cough blood when the sickle was removed and I placed my hand to slow the bleeding. Again, I act carelessly, that sickle was full of poison and I knew it's a really dangerous. Daki's sash then sorrounded me tightly making me grunt in pain. I can't move, there  is too much poison inside of me, I can't even heal myself because I already reached my limit.

" Hmm, We really want to kill you but I'm afraid Muzan-sama will kill us too. My sister also hates you so much but I convinced her to spare you." The male demon said, I just glared at him, Tanjiro and the others are not yet awake. How can I wake them up??
" Also, why did you became weak? Your demon side is slowly weakening, that is bad. Muzan-sama should return you back."

" If you keep on focusing at me, someone will stab you at the back." I said with a smirk, he just smiled before turning around to see Tanjiro waked up while panting. Daki's sash then roughly released me making Mayumi approached me as she placed  my head unto her lap.

" A-are you okay?? What should I do to stop the bleeding? Can we call the doctor??" She asked non stop making me giggle to ease her worried state.

" I'm fine, I stopped the bleeding but it's only for a short time. After everyone defeats the enemies, I'll be saved." I said while still smiling, she didn't said anything but tears started to fell in her eyes. " Don't blame yourself Mayumi-san, it's my job to protect humans and it's normal for us to have this kind of injuries."

" But we should hurry up and treat your wounds."

" I'm really fine, I just need to close my eyes for a while and sleep."

To be honest, my eyes started ro blur, I already knew that I will become unconcious today or later. But I knew that Tanjiro and Uzui will defeat the enemies, I can't just die right in here. I made a promise to Kyojuro after all, that I need to come back alive. I only just need to sleep and slowly stop the poison.

*****

Gomen this is short, I'm so sleepy that I'm lazy to write. But I hope you like this chapter!!